Chapter 7 - Part 2

Lacey

His lips were against mine and all I could concentrate on was the thumping of my heart that echoed in my ears. It felt like a tidal wave had hit me and Adonis was the only one who could save me. My hands bunched his shirt, holding onto him as my legs turned to jelly and refused to hold me up.

His hands on my hips picked me up and set me down on the kitchen counter. He moved to stand between my legs. My hands drifted up to snake around his neck as he continued to kiss me. His kisses made me melt inside. There was something more to them. It wasn't just that he was a great kisser, it went deeper than that. It was like he was familiar with kissing me and seemed to know exactly what turned me on.

For a moment I hesitated and I pulled away. I didn't want to remember why he knew all this stuff and I didn't.

"Harp."

My name spoken from softly from his lips made me close my eyes briefly. My hands moved down to his chest as I struggled to get ahold of the mixture of feelings swirling inside me.

"I'm sorry," he said as he brushed the softest kiss to my forehead. My eyes opened and he looked down at me.

"You have nothing to be sorry for," I said hoarsely, unable to keep the emotion I was feeling from my voice. "I want this."

My hands held his shirt. I was scared he was going to pull away from me.

He studied me and brushed my cheek softly with his fingers.

"Are you sure?" he asked, his eyes scanning my features for any sign that I wasn't sure.

I nodded and I tightened my hold on his shirt. He stepped closer and his arms enfolded me. I lay head against his shoulder.

"I should be strong enough to stop this," he said. He pulled away and our eyes found each other. He looked so vulnerable in that moment. I wasn't used to seeing this side of him and I couldn't help feeling that in my lost memories I had.

"But I'm not. I'll give you whatever you want," he added.

I felt relieved and nervous at the same time. Relieved because he wasn't going to push me away and nervous for what was about to happen. It didn't matter that I wasn't a virgin anymore and that we had already shared that experience together. For me it would be my first time.

"I want you," I said firmly, leaving him without a doubt.

"Okay," he said. He helped me down from the counter and I felt a moment of disappointment when it felt like he was going to change his mind but his hand grabbed mine and he led me to his bedroom.

Nervously excited I stepped inside. He turned to stand in face me. I was unsure of what to do next but he didn't waste anytime. His hands cradled my face and he kissed me. It was long deep and sensual. My hands covered his as I closed my eyes.

The familiar flutter of butterflies in my stomach were replaced a burning sensation that tingled through me. My skin felt heated to his touch as he released my face and skimmed his hands down my arms as his lips left mine. My tongue swept across my bottom lip. My heart was beating faster and I splayed my hands against his hard chest. Beneath my hands I could feel his heart beating erratically like mine.

It was then I realised that as much as he affected me I affected him. I felt a lift in my confidence at the realisation.

"You still sure this is what you want?" he asked. His fingers on the bottom of my shirt.

"Yes, I want this," I answered. "I want you."

"You have me."

He lifted my shirt and I helped him discard it. Feeling exposed I crossed my arms. He smiled that sexy smile with his dimples.

"You're beautiful," he murmured as his eyes swept over me. The look in his eyes left me with no doubt that to him I was the most beautiful girl.

He discarded his shirt. The sight of his half naked body made me step forward and run my hands over the hard muscles of his chest. There was no rational thought just a need for action.

His hands reached for my chin as his lips covered mine. I kissed him back. I opened my mouth slightly as his tongue entered and slid against mine. Lost in the want of him I felt his hands on the button of my jeans. He unbuttoned them. Our lips broke apart as he slid the jeans to the floor. His hands running down the sides of my legs made me breathless. I stepped out of the jeans. He unbuttoned his jeans and they dropped to the floor.

Down to our underwear he engulfed me in his arms as his lips slammed against mine. His kisses becoming more heated. With his hands on my hips he lifted me and I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist.

He walked over to his bed and he lay me down against the soft sheets. He settled between my legs. One hand supported his weight while the other one trailed up my leg and at the knee he held it tightly. I leaned up with both my hands on either side of his face holding him while I kissed him.

My lips trailed down the column of his neck and he groaned as he ground against me. The need for him increased my desperate kisses as he covered my body with his. I lifted my back slightly as his hands went to the clasp of my bra. He threw it on the floor as his mouth covered mine. Feeling our skin slide against each other was one of the most erotic thing I'd ever experienced.

He shifted off me long enough to discard his boxers and then his hands went to the sides of my panties. I lifted my hips slightly as he slid them down my legs before discarding them on floor along with our other clothing.

There was no hesitation as he knelt on the bed and them moved his body to fit over mine. His lips captured mine as I felt my initial nervousness return.

I pulled away from him for a moment. Still breathing hard I held his concerned gaze.

"I'm nervous," I whispered. With no memory of what I'd done before I was effectively a virgin all over again.

"We can stop," he offered but I was already shaking my head.

"I want you...I just want you to take it slow," I told him. I swallowed.

"I will."

He leaned over me to get something from the side table next to his bed. It was a condom and I was thankful he was responsible enough to remember. Honestly it hadn't crossed my mind, I had been too caught up in the moment.

He tore the foil packet and rolled the protection on.

I trusted him in that moment with my vulnerability and my feelings for him. He took it slow and I was more than ready by the time our bodies came together in the most earth shattering experienced.

Breathing hard but revelling in the after affects of the act that brought us as close together as two people could get. We climaxed together and my body trembled. Adonis leaned his head in the curve of my shoulder and I held him tightly not wanting the moment to end.

I was vulnerable to him and him to me.

After a few minutes as I held him my heart began to slow. He kissed my cheek as he lifted himself off me and disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes. He got into the bed and I snuggled up to him.

Afterwards in the darkness I lay with my head against his chest and he wrapped an arm around me holding me close.

Overwhelmed with my feelings I remained quiet trying to work through my innermost thoughts. The act on a physical level had been mind blowing but it had affected me on an emotional level as well. I wasn't sure how to deal with it.

As if sensing my inner turmoil he pressed a kiss to my forehead and I closed my eyes for a moment trying to push my thoughts away. I just wanted to concentrate on the warmth that washed over me at the slightest affection from him. I loved how he made me feel. I just loved him. The soft touch of his hand down my arm and his steady breathing pulled me into a peaceful sleep.