chapter 4

~The next day~

TORI

"Tori baby girl get up."

"I groaned. yes daddy"

"I want you to come meet some people. "

"Daddy its to early. "

"Girl its 2 in the afternoon"

"Really? You know water knock you out. "

"I see that now to your little girly hygiene or w.e. "

"lol OK daddy I'll be down in 15 mins."

"ight hurry up."

I got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom,I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth out with mouth wash,then I got naked and let the warm water hit my body I only took a five one.

*

"King why you looking at her like that". my daddy asked.

we ignored him because at this moment we both where looking at each other with blank expressions why I don't know.

"Hellooooooo" my daddy said waving his hand in my face.

"yes daddy."

"y'all know each other."

"no daddy just a familiar face I've seen him somewhere but I don't remember."

"oh alright well turns out I'm leaving in a few days so imma take you to the traps today show you around and explain to you the process. then imma have the boys take you to the gun range."

"OK daddy what time we doing all this?."

"in a few mins I'm going to change. y'all boys bet not try nothing funny with my princess."

"daddy really I want a man". i said pouting. "Even though I can handle my self I still need that you know I" said swaying my hips.

I heard the boys chuckle.

"well you can't do that by yourself Tori? I'll buy anything you need."

this man here I swear that shit was embarrassing. I bust out laughing and so did the boys. "daddy what you know bout that and no I'm not about to please my self.  I can get a man for that. just calm down I'll make sure I get a good man daddy don't worry just let me be."

"and let me be me".

Damn I was so close. I tried to convince him because I think that king is a fine one and I might catch feelings for him but he is a thug and thugs ain't loyal and if he hurt me my dad will fire him or even beat the living hell out of his ass for hurting me even if I tell him dont do it he still gone do it behind my back.

"Tori!" the boys yelled in unison.

"what y'all want?.'

"you." blue said I mean he was fine and all and he had a little something on king not even going to lie.

"oh really?"

"oh yes really"

"but guess what baby? "

"what's that?. "

"I dont want you. "

"well you see Lil mama I ain't put it down on you yet. "

"I can put something down to and I bet you won't want me no more. "

"well show me what u can put down I might not leave you alone. "

"ok. Daddy!!!! "

"chill chill tori damn a nigga was just playing. "

"lol scary ass."

"shut up but can we be best friends?".

"yes Lil boy"

"ain't nun little down here he said grinding. "

I laughed. "ok best friend. "