chapter 31

Tori

"Blue get up we gotta go to the hospital and see king." Don't worry i ain't do nothing with blue. It got late so we just stayed over.

"I dont wanna get up."

I laughed. Smack!!

"Oww man damn tori man hand ass".

"Get your ass up and take me to see my hubby".

"Ok but I suggest you  put on your clothes and take off my shirt."

"Oh shit I forgot I had this on." I said taking his shirt off.

"Damn." I heard him mumble. Dang my body still look good with this bump.

"I laughed at my own joke. Really blue?."

"Well who told you to change in front of me."?

"Tori."

"Mommy I wanna see waddy."

"Princess we are going to see him as soon as uncle blue and I finish getting dressed."

"Ok".

"Tori you are a great mother wish I had a girl like you king a lucky dude."

"Awww thank you." I said turning around to hug him but I kissed him and I didnt pull back. I tried but it wasn't happening. We kissed for what seemed like forever. Once he fell on the bed and I was positioned on top of him he pulled back.

"Oh my god blue I didnt mean to do that I just turned around and our lips met as much as I wanted to move away my lips wouldn't let me." I said getting up fast.

"Don't you think that means something.?"

"Blue seriously. I love king,im married to king,king is the father to my kids, blue I love you but not like I love king."

"Tori I understand but im in love with you guh."

"Blue stop doing that to me."

"Doing what baby."

"That stop saying guh like for real."

"Im sorry but we have to get to that man you love."

*

As soon as we arrived at the hospital I grabbed key and walked inside looking for king.

"Room 277". I walked to his room and blue was right behind me I cant believe him. I actually cant believe myself I actually like him as a boyfriend. But I found the one for me.

*

"Hi waddyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!"

"Hi babyy"."

"Wassup king"

"Wassup yall I missed my two babies so much."

"We missed you too baby." I said giving him a peck. I cant give him. Real kiss because key here and blue lips was on mine. King crazy but yall dont know that cause he usually calm but I know if he ever find out I kissed one of his bestfriends. I dont know what's going to happen.

"Damn tori thats all I get.".

"Yea baby key in here." I heard blue laugh a little. That aint funny.

"Oh true true come here let me tell you some."

I leaned in towards his mouth.

"When we get home im tearing your ass up pregnant or not."

"I giggled.I cant wait." I said getting back up.

"I can get released today I can walk now. Just a minor nerve damage."

"Oh thank god". I said

*

Damn this shower feel so good.

"Tori"!!

Damn king scared my ass I must be did something wrong because he usually doesn't yell like this.

"Yea!"

"Come here now." Yep I did something.

I got out put on a bra,panties,and one of his shirts.

"Yes. Where is key."

"She with your mama."

"Why'd you take her over there."

"Cause I might kill a mutha fucker tonight."

"Baby wassup."

"Nahh tori wassup with you and blue."

"Nothing."

"Then what is my daughter talking about."

"What you mean."

"She came to me and was like daddy mommy and uncle blue was kissing."

"Yes I kissed him." I mumbled

"Speak up tori!"

"I kissed him king"!.

"Thats all I needed to hear." King said leaving.

"King noo where are you going."

"Its funny when you assume I be cheating on you when you the one out here kissing other men tori."

"But king it was a mistake".

"How was it a mistake tori."

"Well....I was talking to key and he was like tori you are a good mother,I want a girl like you,and king is lucky. Then I was like aww thank you I was going to hug him. But when I went to turn around my lips crashed with his."

"Who pulled away." Damn he had to ask that.

"Blue." I said playing with my fingers.

"So let me get this straight you enjoyed the kiss.?"

"I would say that but I wont. King I tried and tried to pull away but my lips aint budge. Just please.....I love you king I dont want you out of my life over a kiss."

"Yea over a kiss that was from my nigga which you enjoyed. Let ask you some...you like blue."

"Yea he my bestfriend."

"Tori dont fucking play with me."

"Yes king but not much."

He laughed to his self walked out the room and downstairs.

"King dont do this!." I said rumning after him.

He ignored me walked out the door and slammed it in my face.

Damn tori you done messed up.

King

I cant fucking believe tori nor blue. But I aint gone fight blue because they both played a part in that kiss and I ain't bout to put my hand on no girl. But damn I still gotta see her in the morning for the baby appointment.

Guess we'll see how this goes.