chapter 11

1 week later.

Tori

"yes! I'm going to be an auntie"

"chill girl dang. "mya said.

"I am chill imma talk to you later. ." I said in code which means I'm about to bet Kat ass.

"ok I sent our Barbie's to". which means she sent our other friends with them hands. because Kat know how this about to go down and she planned on jumping me.

"alright you out there now."

"yes girl.

"I'm on my way". with that I hung up.

"king!................"

"yes. "

"I'll be back baby. "

"where you going?"

"out"

"where?"

"the park. "

"who you about to fight? you in your tims tori I'm not dumb. "

"Kat "I mumbled. cause I knew he wouldn't approve of this.

"repeat your self."

"Kat damn king. "

"man go sit your crazy ass down somewhere. "

"you not my daddy. "

"truu but I dont want you hurt. "

"I'm not going to get hurt king move man dang. "

"nahh tori the fuck y'all fighting for. "

"she talking shit plus she tried to get pregnant by my man thats my job. "

"girl imma get you pregnant so chill and plus people gone talk shit all your life so take your ass up stairs and lay down. "

"you not the boss of me. "

30 minutes later

I was finally at the park king ass finally went to sleep.
I ran to the park and saw mya was in disguise. I spotted Kat and she swung on me. but I ducked and grabbed her hand and fliped her ass. how I did that I have no clue. I got on top of her and started punching her and punching her she reached in her pocket for something. she pulled it out it was a gun. was I scared? no why? because daddy said never show fear. at this moment I was trying to get the gun out her hand until boom I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

"Ahhhhhh! "

"you stupid Bitch he is all mine now bye bye. "Kat said.

but before she pulled the trigger I could see a figure come up to her but before I seen what happened I past out. 

Mya

Boom! was all I heard I saw my best friend on the floor bleeding looking like she was about to pass out. then I saw Kat bend down and put the gun to her head. I looked on the ground and found a bat. I went to her and hit her.

"no tori thats not y- yours" before I can finish my sentence she passed out I quickly called king.

"hello "

"what you want peanut. "

"um uh tori got s-shot. "

"what noo where? is she ok? !"

"in her chest. I dont know if she gone be ok. I'm on my way to the hospital now."

"which one? "

"south side hospital"

"I'm on my way. "

"ok." I hung up it sound like he was about to cry.

King

"hello. "

"wassup playboy. "

"nun boss I have some bad news. "

"what is it what's up with my traps. "

"tori has taken care of that. um tori has been shot. "

"what! is she ok? "

"sir I dont know I'm on my way my to the hospital down. this girl named Kat shot her because of me. "

"what you mean because of you and Kat that name sound familiar." I explained to him what happened.

"thanks young man for not hurting her."

"no problem "

"I can't even make it there. I'm all the way on the other side of the country we gotta pray that she will be ok. "

"ok sir I got you I'll call you back when the doctors come out. "

"alright son tell her I love her. "

"ok. "

I walked into the hospital and spotted mya she was crying her eyes out.

"mya?"

"y-yes"

"she is gonna be ok she is a fighter. "

"I-its all my fault I should've never planned this. "

"its not your fault everything happens for a reason.

an hour later

the doctor walked up to us.

"hey what is your relation with ms.Johnson." I'm guessing thats tori last name.

"husband and sister. "

"well I'm sorry you guys she didnt make it. "

" nooooooo! me and mya said at the same time. "