40

Tori

3 months later

All I could do is cry im sick of king and the bullshit I want things to be better between us but knowing that king was a player before we met it's going to be hard. He cheated on me but this time was on purpose. He clearly doesn't know what the fuck a break is.

Oh look he is calling me now.

"What.?"

"Damn tori I said I was sorry what else you want me to do.?"

"I don't know king. Prove you are sorry. You dumb as fuck dude I dont know why I married you."

"Of course you know why because if you didn't you would've said no when I asked you to marry me."

"I guess I should've said no. All you do is break my fucking heart king. I was better off. Marrying and having kids with blue."

"You was better off what.?"

"I said I was better off marrying and having kids with blue."

"Why the fuck would you say that.? Then if you were better off doing that with him then why you did it with me."

"Cause I cant let you go king the more and more I try the more and more Im lured in "

"Tori I dont want to leave you alone. I wanna be in your life forever. I grow more love for you each and everyday. We can't keep arguing we gotta work this out for the sake of the kids. Even if that baby not mine im going to be there for him or her or them."

I laughed at his last sentence.

"I knew ill get you to laugh. Tori I am dumb for not knowing what you meant by break. I thought that you were leaving me. I was just angry that you said that I wasn't really thinking but I was thinking to. I miss you so much."

"I see you like everyday king."

"Nahh I miss laying with you and stuff."

"Oh"

"Can you please forgive me im willing to do anything to have you back in my arms tori."

"King you have to earn forgiveness."

"I will do what ever it takes."

Blue

So im at the strip club. And I see this girl who look just like tori. But she has darker eyes and shorter hair. It could be tori I haven't seen her since that cookout. So I asked for a dance.

"Heyy." She said.

"Wassup". She started dancing and doing her little thing. She dance like tori. I touched her butt.

"Nigga no touching."

"Sorry". She act like tori. She thick like tori but if this tori I could've sworn she had more.

"Honey your time is up." This other stripper said.

"Spice get the fuck on you just want to suck dude dick good bye run along." She said shooing her away.

She hood like tori.

"You a feisty one I see."

"Yea when it comes down to it."

"You seem cool as fuck doe. Im Blue."

"Im Lori." Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Thanks for the dance lori." I said handing her a stack.

"Thank you so much. Here is my number use that." Dang ole girl carrying paper with her number on it ok.

"Trust me I will."