chapter 35

Tori

I woke up this morning to a very smiley king.

"What you smiling for.?" I asked

"Because you changed me into a better man and you are the greatest wife ever I love you."

"Awww baby i love you more." I got up to do my hygiene but that was a fail.

"Hahaha Damn tori I put it down that good."

"King help me up now." He came over,carried me into the bathroom,ran me a bath,and laid me inside it felt good.

"This should loosen up your soreness baby. I gotta go handle some business at the trap. Your mama said she going to bring the kids later on today. I love you ma.".

"I love you to."

*

"Hello". I said to Monique.

"Heyy wanna chill today."?

"Sure."

"Well ill come pick you up."

"Ok ill text you the address. but where are we going.?"

"She giggled. Its a surprise."

"I sucked my teeth. Ok" I said hanging up. Let me call king.

"Something wrong baby." King said.

"Nahh Monique is coming to pick me up."

"Why."

"We chilling."

"Where."

"I dont know baby she said something about surprise."

"Surprise? what she think she doing surprising my wife."

"Baby I don't-."

"Tori this girl is bad news she can be an op or some."

"Nahh I don't believe that."

"Man ight tori."

"Baby I have to go i love you."

"Love you to." I can tell he was mad.

*

"Can I take this blind fold off now".?

"No tori I told you it's a surprise. We almost here."

I waited and waited and waited.

"We are here."

"About time." She grabbed my hand and led me somewhere. Then she took off my blind fold. It was the beach a very nice beach it made my eyes glow.

"Monique this is beautiful."

"Just like you."

"Aww thank you."

"No problem."

*

"Monique stop doing that." She keep kissing on my neck.

"Im sorry but you know you liked it."

"I don't im not into girls."

"I can change that." She said getting in my face. And putting her hand on my kat.

I slapped her and started walking away fast. I can not run in sand i will fall. Let me call king......

"Fuck" Well damn my phone is dead.

All of a sudden I fell and I felt weight on my back. Tried to get it off me but it was way to heavy.

"Stop moving tori."

"Get the fuck off of me."

"Magic word." This bitch is crazy.

"Get the fuck off of me please."

She turned me around.

"Wrong." And she punched me in my face. You see Monique is a big girl she got my whole body pinned down. I don't know what is about to happen so I cried I do not wanna get rapped by a girl.

"Shut up all that crying bitch."

"Im not a bitch im tori."

She swung on me again.

"Stop putting your fucking hands on me you crazy ass muda fucking dyke ass stupid ass lick pussy ass hoe." Now she was getting me mad. She lucky my hands are trapped.

Bam Bam Bam!

Was all I felt before I passed out.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up with a banging headache. And I was butt booty naked.

"Oh look who is up. I can finally get what I want."

"Where am I? What do you want.?"

"I want you."

"Nooo.!"

"Boys come here now."

In walked like 10 boys.

"Damn boss she a thick one. What you want us to do with her.?" One boy said.

"Yall already know." They all turned they head towards me and smirked

"What are you about to do to me.?"

"Oh dont worry guh we going to take good care of you." One boy said. He came to me pulled down his pants and smashed hard and rough. King don't do it like this when he do it it's a good feeling.

I should've listened to king. Now these niggas bout to run a train on me and I can not do shit about it.

King

Why the hell tori cut her phone off.

We talked like 4 hours ago and she still with that dyke I don't like old girl.

"Dwaddy where is mommy.?" Key said about to cry. I think she undercover dont like me. She always wanna be with her mama.

"Mommy is out with her friend."

"Ok" and that's when the water works started flowing.

Monique

Tori my bitch now. I can do whatever I want with her now. She need to hush up all this crying doe. I kicked her in her stomach and she grunted.

"Shut the fuck up tori."

"Why yyou dooo this too mme.?"

"Because I want you."

"Yyou a crazy ass bitch." She said punching me. She got hands. She ran up to me and started beating my ass.

I screamed signaling the boys to come and they were in here in a second.

"Beat her ass now."I said getting up.

This is going to be fun.

HOW YALL FEELING BOUT THIS CHAPTER.?

IM SORRY I JUST WANTED TO ADD A LITTLE MORE ACTION IT WAS TO MUCH LOVING GOING ON.

COMMENT AND VOTE