chapter 23

Tori
7 months later

hey you guys we are now having another cook out at me and kings house yep he has officially moved in. we didnt have our wedding yet we are waiting until Keshawn turns one.  the twins are so handsome. micheal,and Mitchell. Ice proposed to mya a few months back. today everybody is having a nice time. we are now in the club room.

and once again nicki minaj anaconda

came on. me and mya both got our body back so we started dancing and all that. then king came behind me and grabbed my waist. I knew it was him because these niggas know not to touch me im kings girl.  it was dark but it was still lights flashing in here. I turned around and kissed king on his lips were so soft but not his usual soft,then I jumped on him and we fell into a chair,next I started slow grinding on him.

"WTF tori". I was confused.  thats king voice I. I looked to the side of me to see that king was standing there looking hurt.

"king no it's not what it looks like. "

"obviously it is tori you kissing up on other dudes."

"I thought it was you. "

"you know what everybody get TF out now!!"

I even tried to run out but king pulled me back by my hair hard.

"Tori how the fuck you tought that was me?"...... I was silent. "I SAID HOW THE FUCK YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ME!."king yelled. he scared the shit out of me.

"King calm down." I said frightened

"TORI YOU WANT ME YO CALM DOWN? YOU REALLY WANT ME TO CALM DOWN? YOU KISSED MY BEST NIGGA AND SOME RANDOM ASS DUDE. PLUS YOU WAS  GRINDING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM. YOU COULD BE OUT THERE CHEATING ON ME.  AND IM SUPPOSE TO CALM DOWN...HUH?!"

"King im not cheating on you and I put that on my father. second I really did think it was you because I know that these chicks,and niggas know that you are mine and I am yours. and I put that in my life."

"TORI YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO CALM DOWN WITH ALL THAT DANCING. YOU KNOW YOUR ASS BIG SO CALM DF DOWN ALRIGHT. "

"Ok baby im sorry".

"im sorry to I didnt mean to make you cry. "

shit he scared the mess out of me but I didn't know I was crying.

After king and I little moment we went to go get in the pool. im glad king is the type if man who sits down and talks it out thats one reason why I love him.

KING BIRTHDAY COMING UP WHAT SHOULD I DO.?