chapter twenty

Tori

So today king and I are having a little cook out. ever since that night I cooked for king that nigga be wanting me to cook 24/7. So me and my mama cooked. everybody came when I say everybody I mean my whole old highschool and the boys from the trap.  Some people were in the pool,dancing,smoking,or chilling. all I know is that im about to dive in trey songz voice in this pool and turn the fuck up. I feel bad for my girl mya look like she gone burst any minute. she do sometime this week. My princess just chilling in her little floaty,king is such a great father. im so glad that he is my baby daddy/husband. I got my body back so I had on my one piece bathing suit with my back and belly button showing and it was red. im about to walk by king,I bet he give me that look........told y'all he gave me that damn she look sexy/why the fuck she wearing that round all these men. after about a few minutes of catching up.

I flipped into the pool

"You teasing a nigga showing my body to these niggas and shit ." king said whispering in my ear.

"king hush."I said going into the corner of the pool to get my drink. I turned around and he was standing right in front of me. our lips were inches apart.

"Give me kiss baby. "

"ok".I leaned in to kiss him I was gone trick him but I really wanted a kiss.

we kissed for like 10 seconds because my song came on

Anaconda by nicki minaj

My anaconda don't

My anaconda don't

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun

Boy toy named troy, used to live in Detroit

Big dope dealer money, he was getting some coins

Was a shooter with the law, but he live in a palace

Bought me Alexander McQueen, he was keeping my stylish

Now thats r-r-real, gun in my purse, bitch I came for us to kill

My anaconda don't

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun

Oh my gosh, look at her butt

Look at her butt (Look at her butt)

Mya was all in the pool twerking with me to. until king grabbed and pushed me into the wall

"Aye tori chill with that shit."

"My kingie poo want some of this pussy don't he?"

"Damn you know i do. Imma tear that shit up later ma watch and see." I loved when he called me ma it just slide out his mouth so sexy it made my legs shiver.

"Fuck". I mumbled.

"So you like that?."

"NO".

"Mmm." king said putting his hand in my bathing suit.

"I gasped. King stop its people out here. "

"Girl it is dark plus we in the coroner cant nobody see what im doing."

"But they can hear what im moaning."

"so shut your loud ass up."

"later king I promise. "

"pinky promise. "

"you a big ass baby dude but yea I pinky promise. but you are putting princess to sleep."

"ok I got you."

"ok nigga. "

"who you calling a nigga?"

"Kingston lamar jackson."

as soon as I said that I was picked up bridal style out of the pool.

"King put me down. where you taking me?.

"nahh lil mama. you calling your own man a nigga and you said my full government name. ima show you who you fucking with."

"nigga please you aint gone do shit".

"Imma throw your ass in that cold water over there. " He said referring to a ice filled bath of water that was the cooler

"King no dont do that.  thats not fair"

"How?"

"because if you throw me in there you automatically win. "

"oh so you think you have a chance in winning against me. ?"

"yes I do. problem.?"

"nope."

"so put me down and square up. "he put me down and squared up. My ass ran because I know good and got damn well he gone beat my tiny ass. He started chasing after me. I hope I dont fall and bust my head by this pool.  king was right on my heel so I jumped behind my mama thank god she was standing right here.

"king and Tori what the hell are yall doing. "

"Ma king started it. "

"nah uh she called me a nigga and she called me my government name. "

"King you are a nigga and tori dont be calling him a nigga its either...Bae,Babe,Baby,and king.  I swear yall acting like child this right here and she cant even talk,walk,or play. and if one of yall bust yall head or asses I aint driving to nobody hospital yall better figure that shit out on yall own. Do yall understand me?".

"Yea ma'am." king and I said at the same time.

Brianna

so tell how close I was to killing this baby and tori friend blue walked in. he was like why you in here? what are you doing. I asked him the same thing and he said to see my niece and give her a necklace I brought her. he was telling the truth doe. I told him that she was crying and I came to check in her. he said I aint here no crying. and I said. exactly I hushed her up she is all yours. and I walked out. seems as if i walked out at the wrong time because king and tori was all hugged up and kissing in the corner of the pool,then her and mya started twerking in the pool. as soon as that music stopped king grabbed her and said some stuff to her I dont know what he said but it made her smile,then they started talking king was whispering something in her ear or kissing her neck but it looked like he was whispering,then some other stuff. But when they started running around playing. I couldnt help but get angry at the fact that it could've been me. I Gotta hurry up and get to this baby. I feel as if the baby die they die on the inside which will cause them to break up slowly.

I LOVE IT!!!!

Blue

Its this girl that look real familiar I cant make out who. her name is brianna I know that. but what is she to key for her to be all up in her room.......click The light bulb came to the top of my head. that's the bitch who killed madi and cheated on king for some fucking attention. like bitch you really think you are going to kill a baby and still get attention. hell nahh it dont work like that imma make sure I keep a close eye on this hoe. When king and tori was playing,and hugged up on each other I looked and saw that she was starring at them and was furious. she need to take several seats because king dont want her and if she want tori,tori damn shole dont want her unless tori go both ways shidd I dont know. Im not even mad even though I like tori I see that she is happy so im happy.