chapter 36

1 month later.

King

"yall gotta find my wife. Yall are police so get on duty damn !."

Tori has been missing for a month now and im worried,I cant sleep at night,I just really can't live with out my girl,key asking where their mommy is, all I tell them is she is out with a friend. I took them with their grandma but I go see them everyday.

Im Not Going To Rest Until I Find My Wife.
Tori

All could do is cry. I miss my family so much, im sitting here beaten all up and raped. They have been raping me everyday now well only that boy and Monique. They only feed me once a week. Im starving but they do let me shower but they watch my every move when im outside of this room. They say god will answer your prayers so im going to give it a try. I closed my eyes and started praying.

  Lord, I need your help. I know you may not forgive me for most of my sins. But I I hope you forgive me for some. I know im not perfect but  good all good. I hope you are listening to me. I need your help please. Ill make a promise. If I get free then I wont be the tori I was before. Ill try any and everything to keep calm. But lord if they get to the last of my nerve im snapping if they swing im sorry but im swinging back to protect myself. Just please im begging you. I miss my family so much. Im starving. Thank you I love you.

I laid down to go to sleep but BOOM!

Somebody busted in the room scaring me.

"Tori Jackson."

I sat up fast and it was the s.w.a.t thank you lord for listening.

"Yes"

"Come with us we are going to call your husband and he will meet us at the hospital."

I hugged the man "Thank you so much for finding me."

"No thank your husband."

"I will."

King

"Hello".

"Hey mr.jackson"

"Hellooo."

"We found your wife."

"You what.!"

"Sir we found your wife."

"Let me speak to her then."

"Ok." Here Tori....who that is ?....your husband.

"Hiiiiiii babyyyyyyy."

"Oh my god. Tori I miss you so much you just dont know. ."

"Baby the fucked me up bad. I'm so sorry."

"What!."

"I dont wanna talk about it."

"You gone have to talk about it at one point."

"Just not now please."

"Ok dont ever ever ever go out with any one outside the family please tori you can't trust everybody."

"Ok now you tell me this but I understand, meet us at the hospital the kids was born at,I gotta go I love you."

"I love you too."

"Hello"?

"Im still here."

"Oh mr.jackson. turns out we found your wife beaten and raped. It looks as if she hasn't ate anything. But the doctors are going to run some test and everything. Oh and trust we will be pressing charges."

"Thank you so much."

I was beyond pissed my baby was going threw hell I feel guilty.

*

Tori

"So Mrs.jackson luckily you are not diagnosed with anything if you weren't washing up something would've came up. Just a couple of bruises just put some ice on them and they should go down within a few days."

"Thank you and thank the lord." I sound old asf."

"You have a couple of visitors."

I hid under the covers I feel so ugly.

"Mommy!!!!!!!!!" Key screamed.

"Hi my beautiful princess."

"Mommy come from under covers."

"No baby mommy ugly. I dont want you to see me like this."

"Mommy who cares....not me. Mommy you pretty no matter what."

"Awwwww." I said slowly coming from under the covers."

"Tori!." King yelled hugging me."

"Hi king." He pulled away and we looked in each other eyes.

Im finally looking into the first man I fell in love with eyes. I missed him so much.

Then some more people came in and ruined the moment.

Hugs and kisses were attacking me I didnt even get a kiss from my man.

*

"Love yall too see yall later."

"Oh I aint going no where." King said.

"So give me kiss."

He slammed his lips onto mine

We was kissing for a long time. Until the doctor walked in.

"Oh im sorry. But Tori you are going to have to stay a few nights just in case something comes up. Your husband can stay with you too."

"Ok Thank you so much. Baby you gone stay with me?."

"Duhh."

The doctor smiled and walked out.

"Tori im sorry."

"For what ?."

"Letting this happen."

"No baby it's not your fault it's mine because I was the one who choose to go with her,im dumb for even going with her after she said it was a surprise."

"I feel guilty doe."

"Well don't. I love you."I said cuddling with king.

"I love you too. You need to eat something you skinny your ribs showing. But I see that ass still there." King said grabbing it

"Owe king damn."

"You know you like it."

"Nahh I love it."

Yall COMMENT and VOTE

Inbox me if you trying to be in book number #2

But how yall feeling bout this chapter if I dont get no comments im making goals