chapter 8

Tori

I woke up to moans fulfilling my house. I swear these people in here so nasty. its 1 in the morning all I hear is mya moaning ice name. I saw the door jingle I knew it was king.

"I knew you would be up" king said

"yea them nasty folks. Woke me up." but I dont blame them because I recently found out that they use to date but then ice had to leave due to the fact that people were coming after him.

"fr bruh they nasty asses woke me up too."

"correct yourself."

"fr bae they woke me up too"

"oh ok. thank you. "

"girl you gone stop punking me around you understand me?" he demanded licking his lips. that shit turned me on. I turned my head hiding the fact that I was biting my lower lip.

"yea what ever king."

"One thing you not gone do is what ever me. It's just not gone happen. So put cho fist up and get to popping hoe." king said turning into kesha his hood girl.

"man you better back the fuck out my face."

"hell nahh bitch run the fuck up. "he said putting his dreads in a low ponytail.

"I laughed. ok swing first." I said while tying my hair up.

he pushed me lightly I stumbled a little tiny bit,then I pushed him he ain't budge.

"omg king!" I pushed him with all my force and he fell.

"damn tori" he said holding his head.

"oh my gosh king baby you alright? you need a doctor?" I started to panic.

"he laughed I'm ok give me a kiss and it will feel all better."

"ok." I gave him a peck and started to get back up. but he pulled me back down.

"A real kiss tori." I rolled my eyes and leaned in and gave him his kiss he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him in. we were at war and of course I was winning. this kiss started getting interesting. king hands were roaming my body he reached my ass and squeezed it I moaned in his mouth I started to grind on him. I could feel kings little man rising up so I pulled away.

"now why'd you do that?" King asked.

"because I'm a virgin and we just got together and I dont wanna move to fast."

"yo bad ass a virgin?"

"Umm yea I ain't out here like that."

"well Ill wait for you baby."

"aw for real?"

"yes baby girl."

"ok baby boy now time for bed I got court."

"ok can I sleep in here?"

"yes but first we need to get them to shut they nasty asses up."

"bae chill they miss each other."

"nah they been fucking every night since they saw each other that night I fought Tasha."

"true."

"so let me do me." I said getting up towards the door.

"I'm coming to."

"yo ass better be fast." I stated being that we have to run in a minute.

"I am. "

"let's go." we snuck out my room to ices room. all you can hear is grunting and moaning they so nasty. I banged twice then kicked the door open. Squatting away slowly running into my room king was on my heels. we quickly got under the cover and started cuddling and fake sleeping.

Ice

"yes ice right there baby faster. I was making love to my baby  when then all of a sudden BOOM! BOOM! SMASH! I was scared as shit I climbed off of mya and grabbed my gun. I assumed it was tori playing so I went to her room first and found that her and king were cuddling and were fast asleep. so I took my ass back in the room and gathered my shit.

"aye mya they got ghost let's go." I heard giggling.

"Aye tori and king yall stop playing dawg."

"Man ice nigga take yo ass to sleep." King said sleepily. So if it ain't them

"uh mya let's go shit to risky."

*laughs*

"your scary ass ice you suppose to be a thug not a bitch."

"so I'm a bitch now wasn't saying that when I had yo ass in the air like you was my bitch."

Tori

"man shut y'all nasty asses up. Like damn the fake ass ghost can't even keep y'all from fucking. Now go to sleep I have court in the morning love y'all now good night."

"damn sis dont scare me like that and why y'all in here cuddling and shit y'all dont go out."Ice said.

"B we started going out yesterday when we was on our way to the trap."

"wait and you ain't tell me best friend. What made you give him a chance."

"Maybe if your legs was closed I could've told you. Daddy felt like he could treat me right and take care of me. " "nosey ass mutha fuckers." I mumbled laying my head on king chest.

"girl why you so grumpy."

"because cramps."

"mya laughed. sorry for jixing you best friend."

"eww y'all fucking while the lady visits her."

"yes well no because it was suppose to come on this week but it didn't. I dont know why."

"wait did y'all use a condom?" mya looked at ice and ice looked down.

"for the past few days nahh" ice said.

"Myaaaa that's why you was....."

"yea I guess

"Damn I might be an auntie and you might be a mama. Omg."

"girl sit down somewhere crazy ass. "king said.

"ok get out no more having sex until you find out if you're really pregnant even though its obvious. you're still going to check. if I find out y'all fucking I'm sticking something real special up your buns and imma twist it so far up your buns and out it's gone come out of your hotdog. Understood?"

"and ice you better handle ice ice baby down there. and dont ask me how I know his name I know a lot of things." She said lying her head down.

"ok ice and mya said in unison.

Mya

"your best friend a trip but frfr we not fucking no more until we find out if you carrying my seed. because I know she ain't lying about that shit her ass would do it."

"ok baby. "

"but why you ain't tell me about this. "

"because I was scared ice. You just got back not that long ago and we just got right back on track with our relationship. this is just to fast."

"baby its nothing to be scared of ok I love you and my child if he or she is in there. You my baby imma always find my way back to you mya. No matter what we gone always pick up where we left off."

I looked at him and smiled "I love you too ice. "

"now let's go to sleep the least we can do is cuddle. "

"goodnight"

"night". with that sleep took over my body.