Important Notice!

Copyright © 2018 Nicole Mckoy

Hey Everyone,

So some of you may or may not know that on September 19th, 2018 Wattpad took away the option to make stories or story parts private. Now if you've been a long time follower of mine you know I changed my stories from being public to private years ago. That has been explained and will be reiterated in a later post inside my story... Talking With The Author.

With that being said all the chapters to this story are still currently still on private. Wattpad said they will slowly do away with the private feature and I'll eventually have to change the chapters to public. For right now they haven't changed the story parts that are private so I'm leaving them as is. But every chapter in this story starting with the next update, which will be Chapter 80, will be public.

So if you are someone that just happened to stumble upon this story right here that means Chapters 1-79 are private not missing. All my followers shouldn't have a problem viewing the full story.

So for new comers it will look like the story starts at chapter 80 but it doesn't.

I know this could seem confusing but it's the way Wattpad is doing things.

I hope this clears things up in the case of any confusion moving forward in how to view the story.

The next update will be posted soon. I hope all of you who have been with this story from the beginning are still enjoying it. Thank you for your continued support, votes, and comments it means a lot.