Chapter 82

Copyright © 2018 Nicole Mckoy

Jasmine P.O.V.

Evan stood behind me and clasped the necklace around my neck.

I smiled as I looked at myself wearing it in the mirror.

"It's beautiful," I said.

"You're beautiful," Evan whispered as he placed his hands to my hips.

We were in a jewelry shop in Rome.

Evan had picked out a few pieces for me and I was trying them on.

The necklace I currently had on was a diamond heart pendant with a ruby center stone. It was so beautiful.

"How much is this?" I asked the worker.

"Doesn't matter I'm getting it for you," Evan said as he kissed my neck.

"Babe I don't need it," I said.

"Consider it your pre- push present for having my child," he whispered.

He moved his arms around me and touched my belly.

"I can't wait for you to give birth," he whispered as he kissed my neck.

I blushed shyly since he was being so affectionate in front of the worker helping us.

"Is this your first child?" the worker asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah but not our last," Evan said.

I moved out of Evan's embrace and he quickly grabbed my hand pulling me back towards him.

"Come back here beautiful," he said.

He pulled me close and pecked my lips.

"We should talk about how I want to have our kids close in age..." Evan said looking at me with nothing but love in his eyes.

"Can I have this child first before we talk about having more," I said.

"Ok," Evan said calming down.

Evan had me try on more jewelry.

He picked out a tennis bracelet for me and I loved it. It was so beautiful and had so many diamonds.

"I'll take the necklace and bracelet for my wife," Evan said.

I blushed as he called me his wife.

He rubbed my back and kissed my cheek. He then walked off to the register with the worker to pay.

Evan is so good to me.

He's spoiling me on this trip, which is so unnecessary but is making me see this is how my life will be once we are really married.

I wasn't use to this.

After paying for the jewelry Evan got the boxes and a bag. I wore the jewelry out of the store then we headed to lunch.

Evan and I went to a pizza place and sat outside.

We ordered a pizza to share and sat waiting as it was being made.

I sat across from Evan sipping on my water as he just watched me.

"So we should discuss if we'll have a nanny for our child or not," Evan said.

"I don't think so," I said.

"Well you know my work schedule. You're taking classes now..." Evan pointed out.

"I can switch to online classes that way I can stay home with the baby," I suggested.