Gajeel and Levy play Dead Space 3 (Omney_Pie)

Levy: A-are you sure about this Gajeel? Lucy warned me I shouldn't play this game..plus everyone else said you were hiding under the bed the whole time this game was played...

Gajeel: Geh! What?! Nonsense..I was just more comfortable under that bed...Salamander and his stupid exagerations! Geeheehee!! We'll knock this whole thing out of the park in no time!

Levy: So Gajeel, since you've watched Mikoto and Natsu play this game..you know how everything works right?

Gajeel: ....I completely forgot everything...actually...I didn't really pay attention...but no matter! We're tougher then a whole bunch of dead alien monster things! I'll show them all that Salamander doesn't hold a candle to me..even in this weird gaming thing!

Levy: T_T  I thought you were doing this cause you wanted to spend time with me...

Gajeel: *not paying attention* YEAH!! YOU'RE GOING DOWN SALAMANDER!! Geeeheehee!!

Levy: *Sigh* Fine..let's just get this over with. *Starts game.*

Gajeel: Hmm...Electronic Arts presents...DEAD SPACE 3!!! YEEEAAAAHH!! This is going to be good!

Levy: Yeah...whatever...(Stupid Gajeel..can't even take a hint...meh..)

Gajeel: So it looks like I'm player two..and you're player 1..nice.. Okay let's get through this super mega large blizzard. And apparently we're holding our hands out in front of our faces even though we're wearing helmets...yep, our characters are geniuses!

Levy: Jeez Gajeel..you don't need to be so harsh, it's just a game..normal logic doesn't really apply.

Gajeel: Meh...oh look! A crashed ship!! Hmm..it wants us to shoot the door..Hey, Levy, why don't you get that..

Levy: Okay..so how do you shoot...oh! No that's the button for weird Magneto powers...erm...eh..Oh! Okay...here it is.

*Door to crashed ship opens to reveal a man who comes out only to be suddenly killed by several Necromorphs.*

Levy: AHHHH!! What are those things!!?

Gajeel: They're...they're..they're...AWESOME!!!

Levy: O_O what?

Gajeel: Finally!!! A game where I can kill things that are already dead!!!! GEEHEEHEE!!!!! *Begins firing weapon at the Necromorphs*

Levy: O_O next time I pick the games.

*The two avatars run through the ship, firing at the many varieties of Necromorphs that appear to attack them.*

Gajeel: Okay! We've made it to the main bridge of the ship!! And there's that information we're supposed to get..or something like that. Geeheehee!!!

Levy: Alright, I got it..it's like some sort of cylinder or something...what's on it?

Gajeel: Every swimsuit addition of Sorcerer Magazine!! And now we have it all!!

Levy: If Macao heard you say that he would be drooling.

Gajeel: Heh..the old pervert. Geehee..guess we're supposed to spelunk down the mountain...whoah, come on Levy, go faster! The avalanche is catching up with us!

Levy: Wh-whoah! The game is intense!!

Gajeel: Okay...finally..we made it to the bottom..that's better. Hey, wow...wow...that's a lot of soldiers...and they all hung themselves...wow...what major life crisis did they have?

Levy: This game is...kinda gruesome..

Gajeel: Oh look! it's the general!! And...he just shot me...what the hell...he just took my cylinder and shot me...WHAT THE HELL!!?

Levy: Now he just shot me! What is he crazy!? Oh, is he deleting the information on that cylinder? And now he just shot himself after saluting to some flag...I bet he's saluting to crazy country...monkey country.

Gajeel: God bless Planet of The Apes!

Levy: Okay, now I'm seeing static..what does that mean?

Gajeel: We are in the matrix..which means we'll get cool shades and the ability to run up walls in slow motion while firing guns with slow motion bullets.

Levy: Hey, wait...okay..wow is this the main character of the game? He looks like he's seen better days..and his home is a mess..okay, a bottle of alchohol...a gun...I don't think he's going to last long..

Gajeel: How much you wanna bet he's only got one ammo loaded in that gun reserved just for him? Geeheehee!

Levy: Gajeel! That's mean!

Gajeel: Hey it's a game, if this were real I'd feel sorry for him..

*Isaac get's caught by several men in military armor, one of them being the second player in the game.*

Levy: He's asking me if I'm an expert on Markers...Well I can write stuff..

Gajeel: That's not what he meant..he means these weird crystal things that cause dead things to turn into alien monster zombie things..and then they fuse together into these collosal necromorphs called Brother Moons..

Levy: How do you know all this?

Gajeel: Gray..he's practically played every horror game in existance...oh DARN!! Wow! looks like the entire place is being attacked by religious rebels!! GEEHEEHEE!! Lock and load Levy!! We're killing some more!!

Levy: Yeesh!! my weapon keeps on slicing all their legs and arms off!!

Gajeel: That's basically what a plasma cutter does! Geeheehee..just think, that guy's gonna be in a wheel chair and then he's gonna say years from now...'remember that jerk Isaac who cut off my arms and legs when the world was ending? That was a fun time!'

Levy: Hey! I think we made it through...and AHHH!!

Gajeel: Wow...captured by religious fanatics who like to worship necromorphs...brilliant..just brilliant..

Levy: He's showing me a building or something....and wow...he just blew it up..

Gajeel: It's probably full of Sorcerer Magazines...nude edition....and now nobody will ever see it..

Levy: -_- Nude edition?

Gajeel: Either that or it's full of the last bacon in the universe! Geeheeheehee!

Levy: I'll go with the bacon....

Gajeel: Oh..crap, now they're throwing us into some sort of weird pit...Ewww...bodies everywhere..can I kill them...I wanna kill something..

Levy: Uhh...those things on the other side of that glass are getting up...and they're hammering on the glass....they're breaking the glass with their bare fists...O_O

Gajeel: Wow...they want in...Geeheehee!! More things to kill!!

Levy: Is that you ever think about? T3T

Gajeel: I can't think why I'd need to think about anything else..

Levy: T_T stupid Gajeel...

Gajeel: ....hey....Levy...wanna kill these ones for me?

Levy: Huh? You're letting me kill them all?

Gajeel: Yeah...it's not cause I'm concerned for you or anything...it's just...oh just kill them already!

Levy: ^_^ thank you for trying...but I would rather you kill those things..they kind of scare me..

Gajeel: In that case....GEEHEEHEEHEE!! DIE YOU SUCKERS!!! DIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Levy: Next time..we're just going to play Pokemon.