Ichigo, Touma, and Natsu play Five Nights at Freddies

Touma: Okay... er.. welcome back to R.I.F.T. play video games.. er... man... sorry, still reeling from Outlast.. well we'll be continuing the whole me and Natsu play Outlast after this.. but, since so many fans seem to want it.. me, and Natsu are gonna play Five Nights at Freddies for a bit.. ehehehe...heh....ulp...

Natsu: No way it could be as bad as Outlast 0_0... Outlast has naked people.....

Ichigo: *Opens door* Yo guys.. Mikoto and Lucy sent me to check on you... they kept on hearing screaming coming from your dorm Touma...

Natsu: 0_0

Touma: 0_0

Ichigo: *sees Outlast on the screen* oh... you stole from Gray's stash didn't you..?"

Natsu: NOPE!! don't tell Gray though..anyways, we're taking a break from that to play 5 Nights at Freddie's!!

Ichigo: Never heard of that game... can I join you?

Touma: *shrugs* sure... why not? *starts game.*

Natsu: Okay.. pressing start on the main menu... and... wow.. where are we?

Ichigo: Looks like some sort of office for a kiddie amusement park or something...

Touma: According to the online ratings, this is pretty much like a twisted version of Chuckie Cheese's...with creepier looking animatronics...

Natsu: WHEN WILL THE FREAKING PHONE STOP RINGING!!? Oh.. wait.. I think it picked up..

Phone guy: Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?

Ichigo: Sure

Touma: fine

Natsu: Where's my money?

Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced."

Natsu: Yeah sure that's- wait... what? death?

Ichigo: Bleach!? REPLACE THE CARPETS!?

Touma: And here my luck goes again.. FUN TIMES ALL AROUND!! sob..sob..

Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay.

Natsu: I don't need a bath to survive...

Ichigo: Yeah.. but singing the same song over and over again, I mean that's...hold on.. it sounds like he's suggesting these guys are alive..

Touma: OH JUST SUPER!!!

Ichigo: Are you crying?

Natsu: Outlast was a bad experience...and we're going to keep playing it after this..