Happy Plays Alien Isolation: Part 1. Kill The Kitty

Hey everyone!! It's me! MisakaLovesYou! Okay, I know a lot of you want me to finish up the 4 parts of Natsu, Touma, and Mikoto play Outlast, but at the moment, I'm trying to find a suitable way to summarize their meeting up with the Walrider. So for now.. I thought  I'd give Happy something to play, since his only appearance in this series has been when he and Natsu played Halo Reach together. Anyways, Happy went to Gray's house for a bit and found this game completely out of it's box lying in Gray's Horror Game stash. I played through the game. And while it was incredibly glitchy in some areas, it was a very good game, difficult too. Get this, the Alien AI actually LEARNS from you.. it changes up it's tactics to search for you more effectively, never following a predetermined path like the Variants from Outlast. One moment, you're walking along, the next.. a bladed tail is piercing your chest and you're like... "Okay.. how the hell did I not see this coming!?". The first part of the game is actually boring though, with very minimal Xenomorph appearences, so for part one, there will be plenty of summarizing. Well anyways.. enjoy!

Happy: Well hello everyone.. It's me! Your favorite cat in Fairy Tail Happy! Well I haven't appeared much in these video game playing chapters! Aye!! But.. umm... I found this very interesting game in Gray's house! So I thought I would give it a try!!

*Happy looks at the game for a minute*

Happy: Well, it's just a disc, the cover isn't anywhere to be found.. but Alien Isolation sounds fun!! I think.. I invited Charle to play with me... but she said that she never played any games from Gray's stash! Oh well! She doesn't know what she's missing!!!

Mikoto: *bursts through the door.* HAPPY!!! I heard from Natsu that you were going to play a game from Gray's stash!! DON'T!!!!

Happy: Eh? Why?

Mikoto: You don't need to know why!! All you need to know is that when you finish that game, you'll be traumatized for life!!

Happy:... DOES IT HAVE MUTANT FISH THAT EAT CATS!?

Mikoto: Er.. no..

Happy: *shrugs* then I think I'll be fine...

Mikoto: *sighs* don't say I didn't warn you.. *leaves*

Happy: *puts game in* Oh come on.. how bad can it be?

Happy continues to play the game for a few hours. At first, it is rather boring.. as the initial parts of the game are spent crashing into a ship.. and avoiding people who want to kill you.. no Xenomorph to speak of.. then..

What happens to the character: A. Ripley the main character goes to the Nostromo as part of a crew to go look for her mother.

Happy's response: Aye.. that's normal! I'd wanna find my mom too!

An accident occurs where Ripley finds herself alone on the alien ship.. and where everyone on board has turned against one another, killing each other for survival, avoiding one another..

Happy's response: Aye.. this is getting a bit like that Outlast game Natsu talked about..

Ripley is now searching for some key codes to get through a door..

Happy: Eh? Wait... I hear a sound.. what's.... that I hear? More people getting antsy about me!? Aye! This ship is crazy! I don't even know why they call it Alien!

*Looks at top vent on the cieling and sees a Xenomorph slipping out.. hissing before dropping silently to the floor*

Happy: 0_0... oh.. A-aye.. so that's why they call it... Alien... WHAT THE FISHY FISH IS THAT THING!!!?

*Character ducks behind desk, and watches as the Xenomorph prowls away through a hallway.. sniffing and making other hissing noises as it searches for the main character..*

Happy: Wh-what is that thing!? Wh-why does it look like the baby dragons from the Grand Magic Games... only uglier... and less silver!!!? AND WHY DO I WANT SO MUCH FISH!?

*Happy continues to sneak around the ship, gathering items and other crafting objects.* Aye, just get this here.. and oh! More ammo for a gun.. and.. and... *spots Alien across the room*

Xenomorph: RRRRRAAAARRRRGFGGGGGFJFSSSCCCRREEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Happy: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Die die die die die die die!!! *fires gun at Xenomorph.. which does absolutely nothing..*

Xenomorph: *Roars in Happy's face.. his little mouth shooting out of his big mouth like a Rated R scene, and character is killed.*

Happy: G-geh... eh... N-NATSU!!!! I DON'T WANT TO PLAY THIS ANYMORE!!!

Happy flies over to the door and pulls on it.

Happy: OH NO!! THE DOOR IS BROKEN!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO UNTIL NATSU GETS BACK!?

*stares at the game screen* Aye.. I have no choice..

Happy settles down to play the game again. "I-I have no choice...I will play this game..

*And that proved to be the worst mistake Happy ever made in his life...as would be proved 5 seconds later from Happy's screams..*

Happy: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! YOU CAN HAVE MY FISH!! YOU AN HAVE ALL THE FISH!! JUST DON'T... Wait.. What are you doing with your tail!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!

Xenomorph. "SCRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"