Cute cult-like Group Leader

Kirishima's Point of Veiw

"Get back here! You're stealing my dragon!" I heard yelling from behind my capture. I knew that it was coming from the other king. He always acted like this when King Endeavor came. My capture huffed and threw me inside a cage, then threw the cage into the back of the carriage and started to ride away. I winced when the bottom of the cage hit the wood. I didn't like that sound. The cage was barely big enough to fit a dwarf, let alone a teenage half-dragon.

  It was all too familiar. The East and West kingdoms ruled by Endeavor and Tomura would raid the castle, find me, then retreat. They would call me unloyal for letting the other kingdom take me. They kept me in small cages and hurt me whenever they had the chance. I was used to it though.

  "So, you thought that you could have the Easy Life with Tomura, huh? Well, wait until we get back to my castle, mutant." Endeavor spoke through the bars.

  I whimpered and looked down. "I-I'm sorry."

  "You better be." He spoke coldly. "We'll arrive at the castle by noon tomorrow." I nodded and looked around the dark forest. This is the only good part about going back and forth between kingdoms, I'll be able to see the night. I looked at the stars above our heads. Maybe one day, I'll be able to fly up there... I chuckled at that thought. It's impossible for that to happen. I'm nothing but a mutant, alive to be sold then stolen and tortured.

  I layed down in the cage and slowly drifted to sleep.

----------------

  When I woke up, I saw King Endeavor was standing above the cage. He banged on the bars. "Wake up!" I sat up as much as I could and looked at him. He opened the door and yanked me out of the cage. I yelped and the threw me down. "Transform for me." There was a snarl in his voice. I nodded and looked down. Here it goes.

  I thought about embers lighting and fire. When I opened my eyes, I saw King Endeavor standing there. He smiled, but it wasn't a welcoming one. "Good. You're still valuable." His smile turned to a frown. "Now, turn back so we can go." I nodded and changed back to my human form. "I calculated wrong, we're going to be at my castle my midnight." I nodded and he shoved me back into the cage before locking it back up. I sighed and curled up. Will I ever be able to get out of this cycle?

  I closed my eyes and listened to the noises of the forest. There is nothing more calming than to listen to the singing birds and noisy bugs and a battle cry. Wait. I heard a shriek and I immidiatly sat up. This is new.

  Three people leaped out of bushes and attacked King Endeavor. They all looked to bd around my age. I tilted my head and watched them. "Wha- Get off!" I heard King Endeavor yell at them.

  "No-can-do sir!" I noticed that a guy with black hair and weird elbows was talking to him.

I heard keys jingle. "I got 'em! Catch Bakugou!" I saw someone who looked like a pirate toss the keys to behind the cage. I watched as a shirtless guy leaped from the bushes and catch the keys. He unlocked the door.

  "Get out of there!" He yelled at me. I got out and watched the other three for a second. King Endeavor was tied up and trying to yell something but it was muffled by a sock. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

  "C'mon dudes! Including you dragon boy! Let's hit the road!" The pirate guy said before all of them ran into the woods. I followed them. A pink lady let out a victorious battle shrill and everyone except for the guy who unlocked my cage joined her. He just wore a small smile.

  A while after running, we made it to a cave. It had ashes in the middle where a fire was probably. The pink lady squealled. "I can't believe that our plan worked!"

  A guy with a yellowish leather vest and weird elbows nodded. "I know!" He high-fived her and turned to the guy who the pirate called Bakugou. "That was a nice plan Bakugou!"

  He sat down on a log and tched. "It was fool-proof. Even Kaminari couldn't've messed it up." He looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

  "Hey!" The pirate exclaimed.

  They laughed. The guy with weird elbows walked to me. "You alright?"

  I nodded. "Ye-Yeah. I'm a little confused on what's going on though. Why'd you take me?" They want to sell you. The thought suddenly came to my mind. I felt my face fall.

  "Well, we saw you in that cage and decided to help you out. We would've saved you sooner, but that dude stopped and we saw you turn into that dragon. Neither of us could believe that we saw a hybrid! Especially Bakugou. He's a dragon rider but he's only seen a hybrid once in his life." He suddenly shook his head. "Where are my manners? I'm Sero Hanta." He held out his hand.

  I smiled and shook it. "I'm Kirishima Eijirou."

  "Now, the other nutjobs here are Ashido Mina," Sero pointed to the Pink Lady. "Kaminari Denki," He then pointed to the pirate. Kaminari waved with a smile. "And that's Ba-"

  "I'm Bakugou Katsuki." The shirtless dude cut off Sero. He was staring at me. He looked really familiar at that moment. I decided to drop it though.

  "Nice to meet you all." I smiled.

  "Nice to meet ya too!" Ashido patted a log next to her. "Sit down. Relax a little. We won't hurt ya." I sat down next to her. "Are you hungry?" I nodded.

  "I'll go and hunt." Bakugou sat up. "Yo Shitty hair, come with me."

  I looked around. Everyone was looking at me. "M-Me?"

  "Well no shit. Come on." He scoffed and started to walk out.

  I scurried up and followed him. What's he going to do?