More Group Names

I flew down onto the ground and let the others off before I turned into a human. Bakugou wanted us to walk the rest of the way to the tent to pick up Mina and Sero. We weren't far from town because Bakugou didn't want Endeavor to see us in the sky, which I understand.

  "Okay, so what's the plan once we get to town?" Kaminari asked.

  "The plan is that we're going to all get new outfits so we don't stand out." Bakugou spoke from the front of the group.

  "Got it." He nodded.

  "Are you still mad at me for not telling you that I'm Endeavor's son?" Todoroki said from the back of the group.

  "Yes. He probably thinks that we kidnapped you. As soon as we get to town, you're staying." Bakugou glared at him. Todoroki rose his hands and mocked Bakugou once he looked away.

  "Oh! There's a question that I've been meaning to ask you Todoroki." I looked at the teen next to me.

  "What is it Kirishima?"

  "Is your hair naturally red and white or is one half stained with something like the blood of your enemies?" I tilted my head and he looked at me with a surprised expression.

  "I don-I- wha-" He looked away, closed his eyes, let out a breath, then he looked back at me with his normal neutral face. "I was born with this hair."

  "What do you mean by 'blood of his enemies' Kiri?" Kaminari asked me.

  "Well, his dad has a bunch of enemies so I just thought that he would too." I shrugged and looked down.

  "I tend to not pick a side unless my father is on one of the sides. Then I go to the other." He shrugged. "Really the only enemy that I know of is my father."

  "Oh." For some reason, that made me happy. It was good to know that I wasn't the only one who had King Endeavor as an enemy, other than King Tomura of course.

  "Hey nitwits, shut your traps. We're in town." Bakugou snapped at us. I looked around and noticed that he was right. We were at the entrance of the town. Huh.

  "Sorry Baku. I guess we just got carried away in our conversation to realize." I scratched my neck and gave him a small chuckle. He looked at me for a few minutes with the corner of his lips turned up before looking away.

  "Icyhot, I need to talk with you since you're the only other rational one in the gr-" Bakugou started, but Todoroki cut him off.

  "It's to buy our new outfits isn't it?" Todoroki gave him the look that said. 'I figured your plan out, don't lie to me.'

  "It's to buy the outfits. Now, come on Spicy Milk, I want to go to that section of the market." Bakugou pointed to a part of the market that had racks of clothes on it. Todoroki sighed and they walked over there together.

  "Dude," Kaminari put his arm on my shoulder. "Bakugou is so in love with y-"

  "Shut up Kami!" I laughed as I shoved him off. "There's no way. If anything, he would like Todoroki. I'm just the dragon guy that got us into this mess." I kicked a rock and walked to the clothing section with Kaminari at my side.

  "Kirishima, don't say that! You're a good friend and I'm glad that we ambushed that cart." He swung his arm around my neck. "Now let's get some new ouffits."

----------------

  "Fancy!" Kaminari spoke once I showed him what I looked like in one of the outfits I chose. Suddenly, he gasped. "If we all get outfits that are similar, we could be something like a business group!" I was wearing a nice-looking shirt and some leggings. The shirt came with a peice of cloth that tied around my waist.

  I laughed. "Yeah right. Bakugou might not like being in something like this."

  "Ya never know. Hey Bakugou! Coms over here!" Kaminari yelled at the ashy blond.

  "Kami!"

  "What do you want you ugly troll?" Bakugou walked over with Todoroki next him. Kaminari pointed at me and Bakugou stopped in his tracks when he saw my outfit.

  "Bakugou? Are you okay?" I asked while walking towards him.

  "I-uhh- um, yeah. I'm fine Dumb hair. It's just I never seen you in fancy clothes." He walked over to get a closer look.

  "Well, I've never seen you in something fancy either. Try something on!" I looked around and found a fancy-ish outfit. I gave it to him with a smile.

----------------

  "I feel dumb." Bakugou walked to us to show what he looked like. He actually looked really... nice. It was basically same design as mine but different colors. He spun and I couldn't help but stare.

  "Kiri, you and your gay tail need to stop staring." Kaminari chuckled. I blushed and elbowed him in the gut.

  "Be quiet." I rolled my eyes then continued to look at Bakugou.

  "Trying to take in the view?" Bakugou smirked and walked in front of me. He kelt down and grabbed my hand. Before I knew it, he kissed the top of it. Suddenly, the ground looked a lot closer than I thought it was a few seconds ago.

----------------

  I woke up to talking.

  "I didn't know that he would pass out! I was trying to show him that I had class."  I knew that it was Bakugou who said that.

  "Man, you should've known. Have you seen how he's been looking at you the entire time he's been with us? he likes you, Bakugou." That was Kaminari. I blushed slightly to that and pretended to still be passed out so I could ignore the conversation.

  "Tch, yeah right. Who'd like a runaway like me?" Bakugou again.

  "Ask Kirishima." Now Todoroki was joining in on the teasing. Great.

  "Nice one Todo!" That one was a female voice, followed by a high five. Could it be?

  I opened my eyes and I noticed that I was in a stuffy tent. I saw shadows standing outside of a flimsy tarp wall as I stood up. I walked over and opened the flap and saw Bakugou, Kaminari, Todoroki, Sero, and Mina.

  They turned their heads and Mina gave me a huge smile.

  "Morning lover boy!"

A.N- Hello fishes. I got insparation to right this when I saw someone type "PLEASE UPDATE" and they said please so why not. So now this is published. The picture in the top is what Kirishima's outfit looked like by the way except without the extra long part on the sleeves and with leggings. Anyways, thank you for tuning in ^-^

  Total Word Count- 1124