Trouble in Town

I woke up to light shining on my face. When I blinked, I noticed that I was in a cave with four others. Oh yeah. I smiled when I remembered that these are the people who saved me.

  "Morning Kirishima." Sero greeted. "How'd you sleep?"

  "Good! It's the first time I haven't slept in a cage in a while!" I grinned and strerched. "So, what are we doing first?"

  "We are going to a town not far from here." Bakugou responded.

  "Why?" I tilted my head.

  "Because we can." Bakugou said quickly. "Now that everyone is up, let's go."

  "Okay." I stood up and followed the other four.

  "So, how are you liking living with us so far?" Ashido asked me.

  "Well, I like it so far." I smiled. "It's good to be around people my age."

  "Yeah, I've lived with these knuckleheads since Endeavor kicked me out of the kingdom last year." She said.

  "Wow." I looked at the others. I wonder how long they've been here.

  "Yep, and now they're stuck with me." She smiled and ruffled up Sero's hair. I'm surs that she would've done the same to Kaminari if he wasn't wearing a hat.

  "Hey!" Sero chuckled. "I'm trying to look decent for town!"

  "Sorry Sero." She giggled then looked back at me. "Wait, can you do anything a dragon can?" I nodded. She scratched underneath my chin. It felt good. I purred and leaned into her touch.

  "Hey! Don't do that to him." Bakugou said angrily.

  "Why not? He isn't your dragon, is he?" Ashido chuckled.

  Bakugou grumbled and pulled me so I'd walk next to him. "Just, don't do that to him."

  "Jealous much?" Ashido smirked and her comment was followes by a chorus of 'oooohhh's from Sero and Kaminari.

  "Shuy up! All of you!" Bakugou growled. "We're entering town. I want us to seem normal."

  "Yeah, nothing screams Normal quite like a pirate, a dragon rider, two normal-looking townsfolk, and a hybrid." Ashido rolled her eyes

  Bakugou just glared at her.

  "You're such a tsundere." Sero muttered.

  "What did you say Soy Sause?" Bakugou was loosing it.

  "Calm down Bakugou. Like you said, we are going to enter town soon. It'll be better if we are quiet." I told him. He just tched and kept walking.

----------------

  When we walked through town, I could feel my excitment written all over my face. I've never been in town before outside of a cage, so this was exciting. I ran towards the first shop I saw.

  "Kirishima wait! You can't just run off!" Ashido called after me. I was too full of excitment to listen to her.

  What's inside these shops? What type of things would they have? I flew the door open and looked around. It wasn't a shop after all, more like a bar. I walked in and looked around. I saw a girl with green hair and an unusually long tongue cleaning tables and a few other people drinking something with a weird smell. I wrinkled my nose. This place is awesome!

  Everyone looked at me. I smiled and waved. "Hello!"

  "It's that dragon thing!"

  "Isn't it wanted?"

  "Hell yeah it is! It's worth a lot too!"

  People started to get out of their seats and roll up their sleeves. I suddenly regretted it.

  "I-uhh... My friends are waiting outside." I lowered my ears and turned around to run out of the door, but a big dude was blocking the entrance.

  "Where do you think you're going mutant?"

  "Away from here, that's for sure!" I leaped away as they tried to grab me.

  "Get 'em!"

  People started to gang up on me. I leaped over tables and tried to jump out of windows, but they were always blocked by people.

  I ran and jumped behind the counter. I sat there for a moment, trying to catch my breath. I felt something grab my shoulders and haul me into the air. "I got it!"

  "Nice! Now hand it o'er! Imma turn it in!"

  "Hell no! I am! I noticed it first!"

  "No, me! I caught it!" The dude who was holding me squeezed my shoulders. I yelped in pain.

  He laughed. "Aww, did that hurt wittle baby dragon?"

  "Just hand it o'er te me and I' take care o' it."

  "It's my money!"

  "I want that reward!"

  The grip on mt shoulders tightened. "Ple-Please let me go." I tried to shrink down but he was hold on too tight.

  "No."

  People surrounded the guy holding my shoulders and started to tug on my other limbs. I yelped and tried to resist. They just laughed.

  Suddenly, the door broke down and Bakugou came flying at the dude. He took him down with one swift movement of his leg. "What did Ashido tell you Shitty Hair?! Get out of here!" Bakugou started to attack the other people.

  "What about you?" I asked.

  "I'll follow, just go!" He punched a guy. I bolted for the door, escaping dirty hands and maneuvering away from legs of tables and chairs that were upside down.

  Another dude grabbed hold of my leg and I fell. "I got 'em!" He held me upside down. "You're worth a lot in Endeavor's Kingdom, aren'cha?" He leaned in really close to my face.

  "Your breath stinks." I muttered.

  "What did you say to me, you little Bi-" I heard glass shattering and the guy fell down, dropping my leg in the process.

  I looked up and saw the worker holding a broken glass bottle. "Everyone! Out! Now!" We all started to get up and leave, but she pointed to me and Bakugou. "Not you two."

  "She wants the money to herself!" People complained.

  "Oh hush up before I waste another bottle on your head!" She kicked them all out and sighed before turning towards us. She was silent for a second. "You two aren't from around here, are you?" We shook our heads. "Okay. Here's the deal. If you two clean this place up, I won't report the incident and I'll make sure that none of these thugs turn you in. Got it?"

  "Got it!" We both said at the same time.

  "Good. By the way, I'm Tsuyu Asui. What are you guys' names?"

  "We don't have time for chit-chat. We need to hurry up this mission then leave." Bakugou spat out.

  "I'm Kirishima and that's Bakugou." I pointed towards the hot-tempered blonde.

  "Oi! Stop talking and actually help out!" Bakugou yelled.

  "Okay, okay." I grumbled and helped him lift up tables and chairs.