Do People Even Read Titles Anymore

"There you two are!" We were greeted by Tetsutetsu's mom on the porch.

  We landed and turned back. "Sorry for being late Mom, we were talking to Crimson Riot."

  "Oh, you finally met our leader, huh?" His mom turned to me.

  "Yeah, he seems really manly! We talked about how I met Tetsutetsu and a few other things." I beamed.

  "Oh yeah, by the way, I can do this now." Tetsutetsu rose up his arm and used his quirk.

  His mom gasped and grabbed his arm. "What did you do?!"

  "Nothing but drink some lake water." Tetsutetsu turned his arm back to normal and looked at me and I smiled. He looked away and started to walk to the table that had plates on it. "Let's eat!"

----------------

  After dinner, Tetsutetsu decided to give me a tour. "As you know, this is the dining room, slash kitchen, slash living room." Tetsutetsu guestered to around the open room. I nodded and he took me down a hallway. "This room is Mitsi's." He opened the door and I saw her playing with something.

  She looked up at us. "Hey guys! Wanna play dolls?"

  "Dolls? What's that?" I asked.

  Tetsutetsu laughed. "You don't know what dolls are?" I shook my head. "Well, we'll play in a minute. I'm going to show Kirishima my room, then the bathroom and our mom's room, okay Mits?"

  "Okay! See ya!" Mitsi went back to playing with the things in her hands.

  Further down the hall, Tetsutetsu opened up a door to reveal another room. "This is my room!" There was a bed and a nightstand, a few clothes were on said nightstand, and something that looked like a closet.

  "Nice room man." I nodded as I looked around.

  "Thanks. By the way, the room at the end of the hallway is my mom's and the door next to hers is the bathroom." Tetsutetsu explained. I said a simple 'okay' and we started to walk to Mitsi's room.

  Her face brightened when she saw us. "You guys came back!"

  "We said that we would play dolls with you." Tetsutetsu sat down across from his sister and grabbed one of the things. They looked like they were a bundle of sticks that were tied together with different dyed vines. I sat next to Tetsutetsu and I grabbed one with black vines that held it together.

  "That's Cami. You have to pretend like she's the mean one!" Mitsi told me.

  "I have Rebecca. She's the one who's holding the friendship together." Tetsutetsu showed me one with orange vines.

  "And this one is Grenda! She's the love interest for Rebecca!" Mitsi showed me a doll with normal vines.

  "How do we play?" I asked.

  "We just have to act out their lives and try to do their voices." Tetsutetsu said.

  "Start us off Tetsu! Do the voice! Do the voice!" Mitsi cheered.