Sup Tetsutetsu (Unedited)

I leaped off of the ledge and turned while falling. I flew up and tried to stay still for Bakugou. I watched as he took a few steps back into the wall, before running and jumping off of the ledge towards me. I watched as he sailed through the open air, his ashy blond hair was flowing upwards as he fell towards me because of gravity. I felt him land on my back and he gave me a nod. I flew around the area, watching Bakugou's mouth drop in awe. I smiled at him before looking forward again.

  I noticed the familiar building of Tetsutetsu's house and started to fly towards it. "Is that where your parents live?" Bakugou asked, but I shook my head. Once I landed there, Bakugou slid off of my back and I turned to my human self.

  "No, but he's going to help me find my parents." I explained as I knocked on the door.

  The blond eyed me weirdly and our eye contact was interupted when the door opened and there was a squeal. "Kiri!" I looked down and I saw Mitsi.

  "Hey Mitsi!" I gave her a smile before Tetsutetsu came out.

  "Whoa! I thought that you guys left a while ago. Came back to introduce your boyfriend to me?" Tetsutetsu gave me a smirk, but I pushed him. I could tell that my face was as red as my scales, and I was sure that Bakugou was the same.

  "What did you say, you lizard?" Bakugou tried to be intimidating, but his face was too red to be taken seriously.

"Nononononono! You have the wrong idea. This is my friend, Bakugou. Bakugou, this is my friend, Tetsutetsu."

  "I was just kidding, calm down man." Tetsutetsu chuckled while holding out a hand. "Nice to meet you."

  Bakugou just looked away and Tetsutetsu put his hand down. "Uh, I was just wondering if you could help me find my parents. I don't even know what they look like."

  "No problem, Kirishima. Just give me a second. Mitsi, let's go inside." Tetsutetsu and his little sister went inside their house and Bakugou and I waited awkwardly.

  I looked around the deck as Bakugou avoided looking at me. After a few moments, he just sat down and looked at the view. I watched him from my peripheral vison. He looked calm, like he was enjoying the view. I mean, I was too so I don't blame him...

  I mentally slap myself for that thought. It wasn't manly to have thoughts of your best friend like that. Were we even friends or was he just dealing with me because he had to? Where are we going to be going? Was he going to kill me himself? Was that why he wanted to leave so badly? So he could kill me?

  "My mom said that I could go!" Tetsutetsu's voice ended my spiralling thoughts. Baku and I both jumped when he arrived, but Bakugou fell forwards. He grabbed the edge with his hands.

Bakugou's eyes widened as he looked down at the long drop. "It would be great if you dumb reptiles would help me up!" Tetsutetsu and I hurriedly grabbed an arm and hauled him up. "I wanted down, but not like that!"

  "Sorry Baku. Let's start looking." I turned and Bakugou climbed onto my back, holding on tighter than he was last time. I guessed that the almost-falling-to-your-death thing kinda scared him.

  Tetsutetsu turned too. "Let's go!" We jumped off and he looked down. "My mom told me that we should start in the town. There are a lot of dragons there who would know who they were, or know someone who has a missing child."

  "Good idea Tetsutetsu."

  "What are you two squeaking at?" Bakugou asked. Tetsutetsu and I laughed and comtinued to fly downwards.

  When we landed, Bakugou slid off of my back and Tetsutetsu and I became human. "Okay, you guys have to stick with me. You don't know these parts, but I was raised here. It's chaotic and I need you two to stay close, got it?" Tetsutetsu said with seriousness.

  I nodded while Bakugou shrugged.

  I walked up to a random person. They were older than I was amd they had black scales. "Excuse me," I started to get their attention.

  "Yes?" The person turned around.

  "We're looking for two dragons. They lost their kid a while ago due to King Tomura taking them. Do you know where they could be, or who they are?" I asked hopefully.

  "Uh, no. Sorry kid." And with that, they flew away. I sighed and I felt my tail slump.

  "Hey, it's alright," Tetsutetsu put a hand onto my shoulder. "There's a lot of people to ask. Let's keep going."

----------------

  "Sorry, I have no clue." The dragon spoke to me.

  "It's okay. Thank you." I walked away from her to a purple dragon, asking the same question I said earlier.

  "Uh, no. Sorry kid." They hurried away before I could speak to them again.

  "Ask someone else." I heard someone speaking to Bakugou. I sighed and trudged over there, ready to pull him out of a situation.

  "You don't have to be rude, I'm trying to find my friend's parents!" Bakugou yelled, clearly getting angry which was drawing attention.

  "Is that a human?" I heard someone ask.

  I put a hand onto Bakugou's shoulder, about to tell him to just leave it, but a yellow dragon came up to us.

  "Sorry kids, but I heard what you were asking them, and I know who you're talking about."

  "What are their names?" I couldn't help my tail from swishing through the air like a whip.

  "Uhh, I believe they were Asami and Meisa, but I think that they left a while ago. Something about looking for their son, or was it a witch?" The dragon we asked questioned.

  "So do you know where they went?" Bakugou asked.

  "They said something about a witch hut with some man. His name started with an A, I believe."

  Witch who's name starts with an A...

  "Aizawa!" Bakugou snapped his fingers and looked at Tetsutetsu and I. "They went to Aizawa."

  My mouth fell open. "Of course! Thank you kind stranger!" I yelled as I turned to my dragon form. "Thank you Tetsutetsu! We'll visit you again before we leave! Let's go, Bakugou!" I waited impatiently as Bakugou tried to get on, but he kept slipping because I wasn't still enough.

  "Keep still you lizard! I can't get on!"

  "Hurry up!"

  "I can't understand you so stop roaring at me!"

  "Uuggghh, you're being difficult!"

  "Good luck guys!" Tetsutetsu yelled as Bakugou finally got on. "I hope you find them!"

  "Bye!" I called out as I zoomed out of that cave, making Bakugou almost slipping off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note- Hey guys. I just wanted to say that my editor, 1012pika, published a new Halloween story that is focused on TodoDeku. It's fantastic and she's been working on it since last year. I'm her editor too, so I've read it and it's definitely worth it. Anyways, thank you for tuning in ^-^

Total Word Count- 1196