"No Homo"

I crept through the grass, eyeing an unsuspecting deer. My gaze darted towards Bakugou, who was crouched down and was prepared for me to send the signal. A breeze blew his way and his hair danced in the air (ha, that rhymed). I stared at him until I noticed that he was staring at me.

  "What are you doing?" He mouthed towards me. I shook my head and gave him a nod. He stood up and started to run towards the deer. The deer looked at him and started to run. Perfect. The deer basically ran straight into my paws. I held it down and killed it with one swoop of my claws. "What the hell was that?" Bakugou approached me. I didn't want to speak to him about it, so I acted like I was talking, but I was just making random growling noises, which he wouldn't be able to understand. He gave me a look then shook his head. "Nevermind, let's take it home."

----------------

  "You two caught that?!" Aizawa stood up when he saw us walk back to the new camp. "You were gone for ten minutes!"

  "I told you," Mina walked over to us and patted my leg. "They're a good team!"

  "I'm starving! Let's eat!" Kaminari cheered.

Bakugou's Perspective

  "Aizawa, can I make some tea?" Recovery Girl asked him. "I thought that since we were going to be celebrating, why not drink something other than water."

  Aizawa shrugged. "If you need anything, just yell out here."

  I watched as Recovery Girl walked into his tree house (ha) and I followed her. I knew that Kirishima was hiding a lot from me and I didn't know what it was. "Recovery Girl, can I help?"

  Recovery Girl eyed me suspiciously, but nodded. "If you're willing to help, I need a tall person to reach the cabinet."

  I nodded and looked at one of the cabinets. I was in here earlier for a tour given by Kirishima's mom and she told us which cabinets were holding what, including the one that had potions in it.

  I looked through it from curiosity while the others walked around more earlier and joined them again when I saw the one I was looking for.

  While Recovery Girl walked out for a moment, I opened the potions cabinet and grabbed the one that I would need to use.

  I knew that Kirishima would hate me, but I had some questions to ask him and I didn't want him to lie to me.

----------------

  "The tea is done, want to help me pass out the cups, Bakugou?" Recovery Girl asked me.

  I nodded and grabbed a tray. I waited for her to walk first (like a gentleman) before following her, leaving an empty bottle labelled Truth Serum in the trash.

  Kirishima's Perspective

  "Here you go." Bakugou set a cup in front of me. I was confused of why he wasn't looking at me, but I shrugged it off.

  "Thanks man." I gave him a smile, and he hurried off.

  "Eijirou, I'm so glad that you found us." My mom gave me a side hug and sat down next to me.

  "We're never letting you out of our sight again." Mama sat on the other side of me.

  "So what was he like when he was a baby?" Mina asked them.

  "Oh, he was a goofball." Mom waved a hand through the air. He was always yelling out nonsensical things, or trying to get everyone's attention by doing something ridiculous."

  "Remember when he first started to get his red scales? He colored everything the same color as his little belly was!" Mama poked me. "Just like his face is right now!"

  "Stttoooppp." I covered my face in my hands.

  "Yeah, and remember when he got his wings?" Mom pointed to Mama.

  "Yes! He told everyone when we went to town!" They laughed and I buried my face in my cup, drinking as much as I could at that moment to try to get rid of my embarrassment.

  Suddenly, the tea felt like it was drying up my throat. I started to cough uncontrollably. Bakugou was the first one to stand, but Mina was the first to talk. "Are you okay, Kiri?"

  I nodded with my elbow over my mouth. "I'm going to get some water." I let out inbetween coughs.

  "I'll go with him." Bakugou and I started to walk away from camp and my vision was starting to turn black, then go normal. It was as if something was getting turned off in my brain.

  I stumbled forward, but I felt Bakugou catch me. "Thanks man."

  He gave me a nod and we walked towards a stream. There was a frog on the side, watching us from the muddy waterbank. I crouched down and took in a gulp. "So, what did Mina mean when she asked if you told me something?"

  I coughed from inhaling the water. He patred my back and waited for me to answer. "She wanted me to tell you that I didn't want to leave with just you." My eyes widened and so did his. I wanted to stop talking, but words kept spewing out. "I mean, you're a really good guy but I don't want to leave the others. They're my friends too."

  "Are you and Tetsutetsu together?"

  "What? No! He's just a friend. Why would you ask that? Why are you asking me any of this?" I shook my head.

  "Do you like someone?"

  "Yeah," I growled at myself and I stood up. "What am I saying?" I started to walk away from him and from the camp. I didn't want to deal with people at the moment.

  "Who do you like?" I heard footsteps following me and I felt my pulse quicken.

  I tried to say "nobody" but it felt like my voice was gone, as if my voice box wasn't supporting me lying to him. "What did Recovery Girl do to the tea?"

  "Answer me!" He reached out and grabbed my arm. I turned around and looked into his ruby red eyes. It seemed as if time slowed and I was watching everything in slow motion. I watched as his eyes danced between mine, and as his ashy blond hair swished through the air, and as his cape followed, the frog jumping into the stream, a familiar blackish mist in the background, everything was in slow motion.

  He looked like he was trying to not look desperate. "Who do you like." It wasn't a question anymore.

  "You." The word left my lips before it could register in my brain, but it was too late to go back now. My heart was beating quickly and I felt sweat form in my palms. "What about you?"

  He grabbed my other wrist and pulled me in for a kiss. I felt a hand hold on the back of my head and I copied his movements. I slipped his other hand into mine and we pulled away from each other. "I'm sure that I made it obvious." He gave me a smirk and I gave him a smile.

  "Wow," was the only thing on my mind at the moment. "Wow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note- Who's ready for some angst? :)

Total Word Count- 1210