Lakes and a Crater I guess

Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya, and Ochako ended up staying the night with us and Bakugou wasn't happy about it. He wanted to sleep outside instead of inside of the tent, even though there was room for him. I thought of many things, until I came to one conclusion; Bakugou is being petty.

  I woke up in the middle of the night and looked around the tent. Everyone was sleeping soundly, so I knew that they didn't wake me up. I stood up and tried not to step on anyone as I made my way outside. I thought that if nobody is awake in here, then Bakugou must be awake out there.

  I opened up the tent and looked around. I couldn't spot Bakugou anywhere around here, so I started to sniff him out. I followed his scent trail away from the tents and deeper into the woods. I'm walking away from the people I know and into deeper wooded areas that I've never been to. At night. Any other time, I would've been scared, but there was something about everything that made me feel calm.

  When I noticed that the scent trail stopped, I noticed that it stopped at a lake that I didn't even know existed. I looked around and I saw Bakugou sitting on a rock on the shore, throwing pebbles into the water. It was a full moon (cliche, I know) and it illuminated his features and made him look... pretty. I walked over. "Hi Baku-"

  He jumped up and dropped his pebbles. His head swivled to meet my eyes. "What are you doing here?! And how did you follow me?"

  "Well, I was woken up and I noticed that you were gone so I followed your scent trail." I gave him a smile.

  He sighed. "You gave me a heart attack."

  "Sorry Bakugou." I sat down on the rock next to him. "So why did you come here?"

  He shrugged. "I don't know. I couldn't sleep and I walked around until I found this."

  "Oh." I looked into the water. "You're so pretty."

  "What?"

  I looked at Bakugou and I saw that his face was red. "I-I meant it! It as in the lake. I wasn't talking about you." He gave me a smirk and rose his eyebrows. "N-Not that you aren't pretty though, but I was talking to the lake."

  He started laughing, not a victory laugh, but a real one. He put his arm around me and looked at the water. "You're the one I can tolerate the most ya know."

  I gave him a smile. "I'll accept it as a compliment."

  He looked at me. "I'm glad that it was you who found me over here and not one of the others."

  I felt my face grow warm and I felt like there was something in my stomach. This is new. I realized that I have been just staring at him and not talking. "I'm glad that you were the one here."

  He gave me a genuine smile and we both looked back at the water.

  "Since we're both here, how about we play in the water!" I splashed him with my tail.

  "You wanna go?" There was a playfull tone in his voice. I leaped off of the rock and into the water.

  "Come and get me lover boy!" I called out. He paused in his steps and looked at me with shock and confusion. "What? It's what Mina calls us! I don't really know what it means though. Is it something bad?"

  He leaped into the water. "Nah, you're not saying it with a bad intension." He started to swim towards me. "I'm going to get you Kiri!"

  I let out a small roar and dove underwater. I looked up and I saw his legs. I swam towards them until I saw him dive under too and he saw me. I swam in the opposite direction until I had to come up for air. Once my head popped out of the water and I took a few breaths, I looked around for him. The lake looked still and it had the reflection of the moon on it. Everything was still. "Bakugou?" I called out to him. Nothing.

  Suddenly, I heard something rise from the water behind me. Arms went around my shoulders. "I got you!" I heard Bakugou's voice and I smiled.

  "Dang it!" He let go and I turned around. His hair was drooping and it didn't look like it had it's usual spikiness to it. It looked soft, so I touched it. "Your hair deflated." I laughed.((If you get this reference the editor, 1012pika aka the one writing this, will love you))

  He put a hand on his head. "Huh, I guess it did." He gave me a smile and I returned it. "Let's head back to the shore. I'm getting tired."

  "Okay." We swam back to the shore together and sat on the rock. I noticed that he was shivering a little bit. "Hey, are you cold?"

  "I'm fine." He shrugged. "Just the water made me just a little cold."

  "I can fix that!" I told him. He looked at me as I got off of the rock. "Do you want to go flying? We can dry the water off if we're going really fast through the air!"

  "It's worth a shot I guess." He sat up and I began to transform.

  Once I was done, I moved my wings around to make sure that they were movable. I looked and Bakugou and nodded. He climbed on.

  "Let's go!" He called out and I went blasting through the air. I flew straight up at first, then I was cruising through the sky. It felt good to feel the wind under my wings again. I looked at Bakugou and he looked like he was enjoying himself. He hollared out like a banshee in excitment. I closed my eyes.

  If I was a human, I would be clinging onto him and yelling too.

  When I opened my eyes, I realized that we were falling. I saw my human hands and I gasped when I realized that I was in my human state. I looked around the air and I saw Bakugou falling from the sky. "What the hell?! You turned into a human!"

  "Sorry Bakugou! Quick! Use your power!" I shouted at him. He looked at his hands and fired off an explosion, propelling him up higher. I looked down and I saw that the ground was coming closer. I closed my eyes and curled up into a ball. I felt something happen and I crashed onto the ground.

  I opened my eyes only to realize that I wasn't hurt. I looked at my skin and I saw that it looked like it was... spiky? I tilted my head as I looked at it. I watched as it deactivated and I saw Bakugou letting himself onto the ground slowly. He looked at the hole that I caused.

  He looked at me with a smile. "Someone got their power."

A.N- Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't been uploading like I should've been. I thought that I published a chapter a while ago but it turns out that I didn't (obviously). Anyways, I wanted to write something fluffy and stuff so I wrote this lake scene. That's really it. Anyways, thank you for tuning in ^-^

Total Word Count- 1240 words