Take Care of your Smol Beans™

I woke up to the sound of snickering. I lifted my head off of the 'pillow' I was using and I saw Uraraka, Kaminari, Sero, Todoriki, and Mina staring at me. "Hey guys, what's going on?" I asked as I stretched and yawned.

"Finally, I thought that I would have to stay frozen forever." I looked to left and I noticed that I must've been sleeping on Bakugou's shoulder. I leaped up and started to apologize.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry Bakugou! I didn't mean to do that, I wasn't even aware that I was using you as a pillow, I promise that it will not happen again! I'm sorry, that was not manly of me to do at all."

"Man, I wish I had my phone!" Kaminari chuckled.

"A.... Phone?" Uraraka looked at Kaminari curiously.

"Aw man, phones are great. It's a device that you can use to contact people, play games, and talk stupid on social media." He looked at us and noticed that we were all looking at him. "Oh yeah, you guys don't know what social media is, do you?"

We all say "Nope" in unison and Bakugou stands up. "I don't know about you, bu-"

"BUT I'M FEELING TWENTYTWOO!" Kaminari interupted Bakugou and grabbed Sero's arms. "EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IF YOU KEEP ME NEXT TO YOUUU!"

"Kami, what are you doing?" Sero let out a chuckle and took his arms back.

"Singing. It's a song by a girl named Taylor Swift. It's an old song, but a legend in my universe." Kaminari responded.

Bakugou blinked at Kaminari. "Yeah, I think we need to find a way to switch so we can get our Kaminari back."

"But I'm dead where I come from. You switch us out, I won't exist anymore." Kaminari said.

"I'd say that maybe Recovery Girl could help, but she went out to look for something to help me master the healing potions." Uraraka said.

"Anyways, like I was saying," Bakugou started and we all gave him our attention. "I'm hungry so I'm going to find some food. Kiri, wanna come?" He held out his arm to help me off of the ground.

"Sure! I could eat!" I grabbed his hand and he hauled me up. I gave him a smile and he stared at me. "Is there something wrong?" I asked while lifting up an eyebrow. His cheeks gained a pinkish color and he let go of my hand.

"No, everything is fine. Let's go Sharky." Bakugou hurried off into the trees, not waiting for me to catch up.

"Bye guys!" I waved to the others and took off after Bakugou. "So, what's the goal today? Are we going to try to catch a rabbit? A deer?" I gasped. "How about a bear! That'll feed everyone and we'll have enough food for tomorrow!"

"We're leaving tomorrow, remember? Your wings would be fully healed, then we have to lay low for a while until King Endeavor and King Tomura forget about you. Then, we go back to the others once it's safe to." Bakugou spoke, not bothering to stop or look at me as he kept a look-out for prey.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that." I looked around at the trees. "It seems like every time we try to execute that plan, something happens to stop us."

I heard Bakugou chuckle. "I'm surprised that you're just now noticing it."

I looked at the back of Bakugou's head and smiled until I heard something in the bushes. I looked at the direction of the sound and saw tall ears poking out of some bushes. I tapped Bakugou's shoulder and guestered towards it. He nodded and handed me a dagger. I got down low and creeped up closer to it, before bringing the dagger down onto it's neck. I felt bad for the rabbit, but we all had to eat somehow. I grabbed it and showed Bakugou. "I got it!"

He nodded as he held back a smile. "Good catch. Let's go back to camp."

"What about the others?"

"They can catch their own food. They have to learn how to survive by themselves because we're leaving, remember?" He rolled his eyes and started to walk back to camp.

"Right." I followed after him, rabbit and dagger still in hand. Suddenly, a thought struck me. "How come you want to go away with me?"

He stopped in his tracks and turned his head a little so I could see the outline of his face. "What?"

"I said, how come you want to leave the others?"

There was a moment where he was silent, he was just staring at the ground. Suddenly, he started walking again. "Let's go Sharkboy."

----------------

After an awkward walk and an even more awkward breakfast, Mina came up to me. "What happened between you two?"

"Hm?" I asked, mouth full of cooked rabbit.

"You haven't spoke since you got here. Did something happen?"

I shook my head and swallowed the food. "No, not really." She rose an eyebrow and gave me a questioning look. "Everything is fine. Besides, we're leaving tomorrow, I'm sure that we'll make up by then." I shrugged and took another bite.

"Alri- wait, you are leaving tomorrow?" She looked at me, surprised.

I swallowed the bite. "Do you always have to ask a question as soon as I take a bite from my food?" I chuckle and sigh. "Bakugou thinks that it's a good idea for us to go by ourselves so we can lay low from the kings. He doesn't want you guys to come with though. He wants it to be just us because he probably thinks that we'll get caught easier if we have more people."

"Or, it's because he likes you!" Mina exclaimed while grabbing my shoulders and shaking me.

"No, he wouldn't like me. I'm ju-" I was cut off by Mina slapping me.

"Sorry, I had to smack some common sense and self-love into you." I glared at her playfully while I had a hand on my cheek as I listened to her. "Dude! You're an amazing friend, and I would think that you're cute if I were straight, but that's besides the point. I am 99 percent sure that he likes you Kiri. You might not see it, but everyone else does. That's why we constantly make fun of him!" I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "You need some confidence. You're a dragon! You're cool! You can spit out fire! You have another power! Own it because you are fabulous Kiri! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!"

"Wow Mina, thanks for the confidence boost, even though you smacked me." I laughed. "Did you really have to smack me?"

"Yes, so I could prove a point. Now, once we finish this rabbit, I'll help you pack for tomorrow." Mina said before taking some of my rabbit and eating it. I laughed and shook my head. I'm going to miss this.

Author's Note- Hi, I'm not dead. Turns out, there is Wi-Fi here, so I wrote this. Anyways, thank you for tuning in ^-^

Total Word Count- 1191