Witches Get Stitches (Unedited)

I eventually rammed muzzle-first into the rock wall, making me turn human and we fell. I used my quirk so the landing was easier and Bakugou used his for the same reason.

  "Watch where you're going next time. I know that you're excited, but you need to calm down." Bakugou rolled his eyes as he walked closer to me. His hands reached out and grabbed my face. "Your nose is bleeding."

  My cheeks were on fire as my eyes grew wide. Bakugou is touching my face.

  I watched as he ripped off a peice of his cape. "Here. Use it for your nose."

  "Thank you." I took it and his hands left, making my face feel exposed. I quickly put the fabric next to my nose and I realized that it smelled like him.

  "Yeah yeah, let's go." He helped me stand up and he started walking. "And don't turn into a dragon until we're out of this shitty cave."

  "Got it!" I smiled as I ran after him.

----------------

  Bakugou shouted in enjoyment as I soared through the air. He was standing with his hands held up and his hair was getting messed up by the wind. "Look! No hands!" I snorted and turned to face forwards again. He looked like he was having the time of his life, like he found his purpose, and suddenly I didn't even remember why I asked those questions earlier.

  I wanted to tell him to be careful, but I knew that he wouldn't have understood me, so I said nothing. I only held onto him with my tail and he started to scowl like he got the message. "I'm fine, ya lizard. I was just having fun." He sat back down and held onto one of my horns.

  I smirked. Who said that we couldn't have fun? I leaned to the left and rolled like a loose barrel in town. I heard Bakugou's screams turn to laughs. 

  "You're making me dizzy!" He yelled out once I stopped rolling. "Look, there's the camp!"

I swooped down and landed in a clearing near the camp. "Recovery Girl knows him," Bakugou started. "She would know where he lives."

  "So that's why we had to come back here." I responded as we started to walk.

  "Yep."

  "Kiri!" Mina ran over and gave me a hug when she saw us. "So you told him?"

  "Told me what?" Bakugou eyed us weirdly.

  "Nothing Bakugou." I held up my hands and waved them to dismiss the idea physically.

  He rolled his eyes and we all walked into the tent, his tough guy persona was back up and the guy who I knew in the sky was gone.

  "Hi Recovery Girl!" I cheerfully said when I saw the short woman.

  "Welcome back. What do you kids need?" Recovery Girl asked us.

  Before I could speak, Bakugou interupted. "Where does Aizawa live?"

  Recovery Girl looked at us in surprise. "Aizawa? Why do you want to find him?"

  "He knows where my parents are." I stood up straight to look serious, but my tail wouldn't stop wagging from excitement. I can't keep anything to myself.

  Recovery Girl's face flashed with something, but before I could understand it, she turned around. "I can show you, but it'll take a few days by foot."