Welcome Back

Kirishima's Perspective

  I watched as Kaminari drifted asleep. I wasn't going to lie, I'm going to miss that Kaminari, but I'll be glad once ours is back.

  "Kami?" I heard Mina's voice somewhere in the woods. "Kiri?"

  "Over here!" I rose my arms into the air and waved them. Mina and Sero ran over and saw Kaminari sleeping.

  "What happened?" Sero asked as he sat down next to the sleeping blond.

  "He's moving on, I think." I respond.

  "Let's get him back to camp then." Mina said while she grabbed his arms to lift him up.

  Sero helped her and all of us walked to the tents (except for Kaminari). Once we reached the camp, everyone was already sleeping. Sero put Kaminari into his bed and they went to sleep.

  Mina and I sat next to the fire. I wasn't tired and I was guessing that she wasn't either. "What did you tell him to get him to move on?" Mina asked.

  I shrugged. "I told him that he has people waiting in the afterlife. He had a boyfriend before he died, so I thought that maybe time zoomed and his friends all died too. It was enough to convince him. He went to sleep and I'm pretty sure that we'll be getting our Kami back soon."

  Mina nodded before she snorted. "When he comes back, don't tell him any of the slang that the other Kami taught us. He'll be so confused."

  I laughed about that and nodded. "Like 'yeeting' an arrow into our breakfast?"

  "Or seeing someone and just saying 'mood'." She joined in.

  "Or if you got hurt, say 'oof'." I snorted before Mina shooshed me while holding back her own laughter. "Oof." She playfully pushed me and we went back to staring at the fire.

  "You know what that means?" I made a 'hm' as a response when Mina talked. "You and Bakugou can leave now."

  I sighed. "Oh yeah."

  "Something wrong?"

  "Bakugou is great and all, but I don't want to leave. I've made so many new friends and I don't want to leave them. If all of us got a chance to leave and be able to travel together, I wouldn't have a problem with it. It's the fact that we're leaving without you guys. Plus, I'm so close to finding my mom amd dad. I want to at least tell them bye, you know?"

  Mina nodded. "Yeah. Just talk to Bakugou. He has a soft spot for you, everyone knows it. If you don't want to go, I'm sure that he'll understand, okay?"

  I nodded as I started to stand up. "Yeah. I'm going to go to sleep. Thank you for letting me talk. It really helped."

  "You're welcome Kiri. Now go get some sleep, okay?" I gave her a thumbs up and fell asleep in my makeshift bed.

----------------

  I woke up to someone screaming. I quickly got out of bed and looked around, thinking that we were attacked.

  I ran out of the tent and I saw Kaminari running out of the tent. He looked confused at first, but then relief hit him. "It was just a dream."

  "What was?" I asked as I walked closer.

  "What is all of the commotion?" Recovery Girl walked out of her section of her tent.

  "Sorry ma'am. I just had a dream." Kaminari put his hand on the back of his neck in embarrassment.

  "Hey, are you back?" I tilted my gead and waited for his answer.

  "What do you mean 'back'?" Kaminari tilted his head.

  I smiled and gave him a hug. "Good to see ya, fren."

  Kaminari stood there awkwardly for a moment. "Good to see you too?" He hugged back.

  I pulled away. "Guys! It worked! He's back!"

  Sero was the first one to pop his head out of the tent. He saw Kaminari and his whole face lit up. He ran over and gave him a hug. "I missed you, Denk."

  Kaminari laughed. "But I wasn't gone?" He looked around. "Wait, what happened?"

  "Well, once you got your quirk, there was another version of you that kinda took over your body for a little bit because he died in his world and he didn't want to let go of life." Sero explained.

  Bakugou walked out of his tent. "So our Kami is back, huh?"

  "Yeah." Kami let out.

  "Great, now Kirishima amd I can leave." Bakugou said as he started to walk towards the woods. "It was nice knowing you guys. Let's go."

  I looked at the others and I noticed that Mina's head popped out of her tent. She was giving me a look that said 'tell him'. I nodded and ran after the spikey blond.

  When I found him, we were near the lake. Suddenly, an idea swooped into my head. "Hey, since we're in the neighborhood, wanna meet my parents?"

  Bakugou turned around and looked at me. "What?"

  "The dragons place. It's close by." I grabbed his arm and I pulled him towards the wall side.

----------------

  "So I have to fit in there?" Bakugou asled while pointing to the hole in the wall.

  "Yeah. If I can with my wings, then you can do the same with your tiny waist." I laughed as I crawled inside, the ashy blond hot on my heels.

  Once we were inside, it started to open up more and we were able to stand.  I was running towards the door as fast as I could. Bakugou was next to me the whole time. When we got to the entrance, I looked around for the rock.

  "We came all this way for a wall?" Bakugou complained while folding his arms like a hatchling.

  "Oh calm down, will ya?" I rolled my eyes and picked up the same rock Tetsutetsu showed me the first time I came here. I put the rock into the hole and the door swung open. Bakugou backed up in amazement when he saw the different dragons flying around. "Ready?"

  "How am I going to fly around? I'm not a dragon if you have noticed." He walked through the door and peered down. "I'll die with that drop."

  "You wouldn't if you were riding on my back." I told him. He looked at me and smirked.

  "Let's do it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note- I totally thought that I published this weeks ago. Anyways, I'm working on the next chapter as you read this (if it isn't already published). Thank you for tuning in ^-^

Total Word Count- 1084