Comic-con - Sebastian Stan

First chapter let's go!

About: the reader is Anthony's best friend. He brings her to Comic-Con with him and she meets Seb. They have an instant connection.

Warnings ⚠️: none really. Just flirting and like one swear word.

————————————————————————————

Y/N's P.O.V
"Alright Y/N no embarrassing me today." Anthony shouts from downstairs. I'm looking through my marvel shirts when I come across my winter soldier one. I chose to wear this one today since we're going to Comic-Con. Some of the Civil War cast is doing a panel there and after that they're having stalls we're fans can meet them and buy marvel stuff.

Anthony is taking me today because he lost a bet. Yes i know my best friend is THE Anthony Mackie, but he's like any other normal guy. "I won't embarrass you. We can embarrass Evans together!" I walk downstairs to see him laying on my couch. With his shoes on as well, I've told him so many times not too do that. I sit on him while I put my shoes on. "Hey! What was that for?" "You know the rules. No shoes on my couch. Now come on you don't want to be late." I grab the keys and toss them to Anthony, I hear him groan but I'm already out the door.

Time skip (till your at Comic-Con)
"Oh my God! Ant look!" I drag him around the many marvel stalls. "Oh my God is that Doctor Who?!" "Hold up super nerd." He says pulling me away. "Hey!" "Wow don't bite my head off. I need to go to the panel with the rest of the cast. Liz and Scarlett will kill me if I don't bring you along." "Fine! Just because I love you." "Aw Y/N/N I love you too!" "Alright enough with the love." I laugh as we make our way to the panel.

I've met a lot of the Civil War cast before when Anthony would bring me to set. I was super nervous to meet Robert and Scarlett but they're lovely and welcomed me with open arms. The only member of the cast I haven't met is Sebastian Stan. Crazy, I know, considering he's one of the main characters. We just kept missing each other on set. I would really like to meet him. I've seen a lot of his movies and I think he was a perfect choice for the role of Bucky.

I wait backstage while their doing the panel. They're all so funny! On the panel is Mackie (obviously *in Snape voice), Chris, RDJ, Scarlett, Liz, Tom and Sebastian. Once they've done a few questions about the movie they move onto more personal ones. "So Anthony a few people saw you and a woman together today saying I love you. Is there any chance you two are a couple?" With that Mackie bursts out laughing, hysterically I might add. But I was laughing too, me and Mackie in a relationship?! "Wow man that's the funniest thing I've heard all day. That's my best friend not my girlfriend. That would be weird." The audience laughs. "Wait, Y/N's here?!" Liz asks getting excited. He takes a sip of water and nods. "She's backstage." With that Robert stands up and comes backstage. He finds me and drags me back on stage with him. "Robert! I was fine back there!" "I missed you too." He say hugging me. I sigh and hug him back.

"Y/N!" Scarlett and Liz say hugging me and then Tom and Chris. When I get to Sebastian I stick out my hand and introduce myself. "Hi! I'm Y/N." "Sebastian." He says shaking it. I try not to swoon to much when he smiles. Like damn! "Hello fellow marvel fans!" I say to the audience earning a cheer. "So, Y/N. How do you feel about what Anthony just said." "First off you sound a bit like a therapist the way you phrased that and I think it's more accurate to say brother and sister. Our Mom's were best friends so we're basically family." I say hugging him from behind. Everyone aw's. Until I hit his head. "What was that for?" "For bullying my poor Tom." I say walking over to Tom. "If he's mean to you again you come to me and I'll give you good blackmail stories. Ok?" "Thanks Y/N." With that I wave goodbye to everyone and return backstage.