Christmas Special - Sebastian Stan

I'm back with the holiday specials! Sorry I've not been too active but that'll change in the new year. I'll be doing a New Years Eve special but only for one of the characters because it's hard to do different ones for all of them.

Hope you enjoy!
Xx

About: the Christmas tree got ruined so you have to by a new one and a certain handsome stranger helps you get it home in time to celebrate.
My cousin Dan and his boyfriend Sam just got engaged and I'm so happy for them! I decided to add them as characters and a conversation we had that I thought would add some comedy to the imagine

"No! Demons get back here!" I shout. The sound of laughter and feet banging on the wood floors anger me even more. Laughter comes from the kitchen but this time it's not children's. "Mamá!" I shout, disappointed in her attitude towards the situation. "Oh hush Y/n/n! They're just excited it's Christmas Eve after all." The smell of cinnamon hits me as I walk into the kitchen. Mamá was mixing something in a bowl and dancing round the kitchen. "But now we don't have a Christmas tree!" I groan at her. "Christmas is still Christmas without a tree. It's about spending time with loved ones." She boops my nose and carry's in baking. I, being a stubborn person, carry on arguing my thoughts across until she sighs and puts down the bowl. That's when I know I've hit her breaking point. "Well if it bothers you so much then go get another on. Here's the money." She digs some money out of her pocket and slaps it in my hand. "But I doubt I'll get one this close to Christmas." She turns to me and smiles. That all knowing smile that's necessary for being a mother. "Well I have hope for a Christmas miracle." With a pat on my head and a kiss on my cheek she turns me around and sends me out the kitchen. I sigh looking at the fallen tree, thankfully it didn't hit the kids presents though for this prank I think I'll have to get back into my prank wars.

I could go out and get a tree now, but it's cold and dark out. But some of my other younger cousins are coming over, I know they would be disappointed if there was no tree. The closest place I can buy a tree is about half an hour away. It won't hurt to get out the house for a bit. "Mamá! I'm going to get the tree! I'll be gone for an hour or so." "Alright but the party starts soon! Don't be too late and be carful!" "Always am!"

-    -    -    -    -   

"No, no no NO!" I pitch the old steering wheel as the car comes to a holt. "Oh course. Typical!" I rest my head against the wheel and let out an exasperated yell before forcing myself to get out and push the car down the small hill and to my desired destination.

"Y/n!" I reach the Christmas tree sale and met by my by my good friend Dan. "Danny boy! Any chance I can get a Christmas tree?" I here him laugh. "Jack and Melissa break it already?" "Yep. What's up with you. Your unusually happy? You and Sam your man got any plans?" I chuckle at my nicknames for the cute couple. "Well maybe I got an early Christmas present." He shows me his left hand and he has a ring. "Oh my God!" I squeal. "I know." He squeals back. We jump up and down before I bring him into a hug. "Oh Dan I'm so happy for you two. My boys finally grown up." I wipe away my tears and chuckle again. "So tell me how he proposed?" I drag him to sit on one of the empty log seats. It's surprisingly busy tonight. "Well we were having dinner, he said he wanted to make it and then we went to go outside and play in the snow." We both giggle at their childish nature. "Then he pulled me to him and kissed me. The kiss broke and he knelt down in one knee. And god Y/n the way he asked me. It was perfect." This is how I like to see Danny, so happy and in love. I mean, I can practically see the the love in his eyes. "Oh babe you flatter me too much." Sam comes and kisses Dan before coming to hug me. "Come here Romeo." I bring him into a hug and laugh. "Wait who am I Then?" Danny cuts in. "Julio. Obviously." He seemed to like that but had to go and help a customer. "Sam the man, I'm so happy for you! About time you two tied the knot really." "I know you've been telling me to grow a pair and ask him for years now." We talk for a bit before I have to get back to my Christmas mission.