Skit - Sebastian Stan

Sorry for not posting a New Years Eve one for Seb but I had no inspiration. So here's a short imagine that I wrote for you.
Xx

About: you and Sebastian worked on The Bronze. There was a lot of tension between the characters so you two make a skit for a talk show.
Btw Y/C means your character.

Warning ⚠️: heated make out session ahead!

                  Y/n's P.O.V
"Alright so basically you film a skit with Sebastian, but you two have the same tension as your characters. They need to see Lance and Y/C in both of you." I nod at my agent. "Yes Sarah I know. Don't worry I've got this." In The Bronze mine and Sebastian's characters have a lot of sexual tension. They're rival gymnast coaches but they have this connection that is pretty clear to see. It was a great role to play especially along side Sebastian. He was so lovely and made sure I wasn't offended after a heated argument in the scenes. Over the filming of the movie we became good friends. I haven't seen Seb in a while so it'll be nice to see him again. "Oh but don't forget your interview before you go to set. Just don't give too much away from the skit." "Ok thank you Sarah. Now do me a favour and take a break, you work too hard." We both chuckle and hang up.

Time skip (at the interview)
"So Y/n Y/L, how was it that you came across this movie. What was it that pulled you to this role?" I think for a second and come up with an answer and a funny comment. "Other than the fact I needed a job-" the interviewer laughs so a get a point for the funny comment. "-I've been good friends with Melissa for a while now so when she told me about the character and how she wanted me to play it I couldn't say no. But I did like playing the character, she's very funny and always has a good snarky response to everyone so that's what I really liked about Y/C." The interviewer nods and moves onto his next question on the next little flash card he has. "So. Your character had a lot of tension with Lance Tucker, played by Sebastian Stan. What was it like filming those  scenes?" I smile thinking back to filming and having a good time with the scenes with Sebastian. "It was actually so fun. Like I got out all my anger and emotions into then scenes so it was great. We had a lot of improve in those scenes so that was good because I liked it when the crew would start laughing. That's how you knew it was a good line. But after any really heated and intense scenes Sebastian would always come up to me afterwards to make sure I was ok." He 'Aww's' and I nod. "I know he's so nice, I mean he's just lovely. Whoever gets to act along side him will be very lucky because Sebastian, he's-he's just amazing." "Yeah we've seen the heated arguments and flirting as well between Y/C and Lance. They're rival Gymnastic coaches so there was always tension but I'm surprised they didn't act in their sexual tension. I mean there was a lot of it!" He says making me laugh. "Yeah I know right! And you know who wouldn't want to kiss Sebastian Stan?" We both chuckle. "Well I can tell you a little something. They will probably sort out that sexual tension soon" I hint. The mans eyes light up as he catches on to what I'm hinting at. "Are you confirming a skit that was rumoured to be shown in a late night show you and Sebastian are going in next week?" "I am neither confirming or denying anything." I put my hands in front of me and the interviewer nods moving onto another topic. I answer a few more questions and soon enough it's over. "Well thank you for coming by today Y/n!" "Oh no thank you it's been lovely talking to you." We shake hands and I have to rush to set.