OT5 - Evolution of Ed Sheeran

Mikey POV:

Today would be a fun day. We make an evolution of Ed Sheeran's songs and make a video where Andy plays guitar. It has a few perks, especially around Jack and Brook.

I went to the Jacklyn room to wake up my favorite boys but don't ever tell this Randy. They'll just get pissed and then they hesitate to cuddle even though they love a good one. Stubborn boyfriends.

I began with Brook since Jack takes his sleeping time very seriously. I kissed Brook's cheek. "Brook, wake up. We have to film the video today." He turned around after a few minutes and smiled at me with sleepy eyes. "Morning Mike. I love you." I smiled that Brook had a good day today which wasn't so often. "Love you too Brookie. You wanna wake up Jack?" He nodded and went to Jack, just to lay down and fall asleep again. I sighed and went to the Mindy room.

"Where are Jack and Brook? I thought you wanted to wake them up." Andy was obviously missing his other boys too. Cute. "Well, I woke up Brook, and then he wanted to wake up Jack and fell asleep on Jack's bunk. I think we should dress them up, get their bags and carry them to the car since we won't get them awake for another hour." But Rye clearly disagreed. "Mikey, no. They have to learn when their bedtime is and when to wake up. They aren't babies who need to be carried because these two can clearly walk!"

I didn't say anything against Rye because he's Rye and he won't give in till someone is hurt. I took a few toasts and some water and went back to the Jacklyn room, where I put everything in their bags and checked if they forgot anything and they did. Jack forgot his blue jumper till I remembered that Brook packed two of his own because Jack loves to wear his boyfriend's clothes.

Suddenly I felt a touch on my shoulder and turned around. It was Brook, who had a sad expression on his face. "What's up Brookie? Everything alright?" Brook shook his head and hugged me tightly. "Rye hates Jack and me. I heard it. He doesn't love us, we should disapp-" "I swear Brooklyn Gibson David Clienthos Avraam-Creaven Wyatt, don't you dare finish this rubbish sentence because this isn't true. Rye just has a bad day and you know that he never gives in, so I let it slide but I still stick to my plan. I'll carry you downstairs but now I only have to carry Jack since you're awake." I smirked while Brook looked shocked. So he closed his eyes and a few seconds later, soft snores came from the small boy.

———————————————————————

Hope anyone liked the one shot and requests are always open for any ship even Harvey. Lots of love
X