Sacklyn - Jealousy

Sock is getting closer in a lively and Brook gets jealous again. BRook then gets very possessive and tells the Roadies

Brooklyn Pov:

After the last livestream that Sonny and I did, I thought that it was a good opportunity to show the Roadies that I am close to Jack and Sonny, which didn't turn the way I wanted. The day after Jack and Sonny did a livestream and people think now that they date cause they proper kissed each other. They do it all the time cause we three are in a relationship. But lately I feel so left out cause they only make fun of me and never cuddle really with me. Only kisses on the forehead sometimes. That's why I started spending my time with Andy and Rye.

"Brook, you can't always be with us. Don't you wanna just tell them that you feel jealous and wanna be more into the relationship?" I shook my head. "I am weak Andy, I can't tell them. They will think I am stupid and will break up with me." I started crying into Andys hoodie. Well it was Ryes hoodie but Andy wore it. After some time that I cried and that Andy comforted me, I fell asleep on Andys bed, finally being able to sleep after a few weeks. 

Andy Pov:

After Brook fell asleep, I went downstairs and saw all the boys. "Where is our Brookie?", asked Sonny. "Upstairs. Look Jack and Sonny, I know that a polymarous relationship is not easy at all but you can't leave Brook out. He has come to Rye and me ten times a day for the past two months. I get that it happens but haven't you noticed that Brook is always with us?"

Both looked down and ashamed. They knew they were in the wrong. "Go and cuddle the poor boy till he gets tired of cuddles. He needs it now." They ran upstairs and I took Ryes hand and we cuddled downstairs and talked for a bit when the door opened and revealed a Sonny with Brook in his arms and Jack on his back. "You hungry too? Cause this little one is like always and Jack is just sleepy again." Brook giggled and the rest of us except Jack just laughed. "Laugh quiet, I wanna take a beauty sleep, so my spots can disappear magically." I stood up. "You just need to use  the stuff that Rye gave you last year and you would be fine." With these words I went to the kitchen isle and began to cook breakfast for all of us.