Jandy/Fluff - I hate my anxiety

Andy Pov:

It was another day in this horrible place, I tried to act like I'm mentally okay but for some reasons I was destined to be in this place at this time. I'm happy now cause I met my soulmate through that horrible period of time.

Three weeks earlier...

I went to school with my bag and my guitar cause I like to play during lunch in classes for teachers, especially Mr. Dreelan. He loves my voice somehow and thinks I could be huge someday with my music and voice cause I have lots of talent.

But today would be different, I felt it already when I left the apartment my mum and I share together. I went to school with my school bag and my bag with my guitar in it. As I went to my locker, I got my things in and out. Then I went to the first few classes where I saw this boy, quite cute, grey eyes, brown hair and really tall. He always looked around and was really quiet. But then the last lesson before lunch was the life-changing one. In English class, I got paired with the beautiful boy. We had to do a project about mental health and I could feel that he got anxious. But suddenly the lesson ended and I stayed to play for the teacher.

What I didn't know is, that Jack stayed in the back of the room. I played and sang 'Sweet nothings' while still thinking of the beautiful boy, who crossed my ways today. At the end, I heard an angelic voice singing with me and I turned around to see the one and only Jack Duff behind me. We smiled at each other and we ended the song smoothly.

Mr Dreelan applauded and smiled at us. "You two definitely have chemistry together, you should consider being a duo and participate on X Factor together." I smiled to myself, knowing I would see the beautiful face again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a week later...

I entered the English class only to see my duo partner on the floor, in the corner of the room while sobbing and crying. I ran to my boy while letting my stuff fall to the floor. I hugged him as tight as I could. "What's wrong Jacky?"

After he cried everything out, I played a song for him. To be exact, I played a song and sang my feelings out for the boy next to me. After I finished the last chords, I looked at Jack just to see him smiling at me.

This was the moment we kissed and everything felt right for the first time after years. Maybe life isn't so bad after all. And if you ask yourself now what happened to us, Jack and me, I'll tell you. Jack and I decided to date as we both love each other so much.