OT6 - Cheating rumours Part 1

First I wanna give some credit to @soulofheathens  for having this great idea. She did a similar oneshot and just like hers I will make more parts to it. There is also going to be a rtxwdw fanfiction soon.

Andy Pov:

Today was a very stressful day. We had to do a lot of covers and above all that, we had to deal with lots of different rumours. It was normal for Rye and me to get like the hate because of some actions that we weren't part of. But this time it was all about Brook. We weren't used to seeing anything bad about Brook because everyone knows that he is a total sweetheart. I was the only one who saw the news yet tho. Till two weeks after...

"Andy babe, what do you wanna eat for breakfast? Rye and me are cooking something. Whatever you want." It was Sonny, he was all knew to our relationship but he fits very good in our relationship. It was never awkward or anything like that luckily. "Nothing thanks Sunshine. Love you. I am going to go to the studio and start working on new stuff. Okay?" Sonny just nodded and kissed me on the forehead. 

I left the house and took a walk. Gladly, no one of my boyfriends noticed that I wasn't really eating again and that I wasn't in a good mood. No one but Mikey. He called me twice this week and asked if I was alright cause he saw my face on Instagram and knew that something was wrong. You see, Mikey left the band but never our relationship. He comes home often especially after he spends the day with John or Sofie. 

When I was walking to the studio, I saw three fans coming over to me, asking for a picture. The nice and generous singer I am, I, of course, took a couple of pictures with them. "We love you Andy but you really need to lose some weight mate, no wonder Brooklyn cheated. He probably just wanted to have a good time with someone who actually weights right and doesn't have twenty pounds more than he should." With this, they left and I questioned myself if they were speaking the truth. As I entered the studio, I saw Charlie looking confused. "We don't do any recording today Fovvs, why are you here?" "Well, we need a lot of work to do especially between the arrangements. I want to sing less. Because Sonny doesn't get a lot of solos at all. I wanna give a few from mine to Sonny." He stared at me like I was some kind of an alien or something like that. "Why would you do that?" "Because I sing too much and Sonny said he wants to show more of his talent, so why not?" Deep down I felt the walls tumbling and almost crashing down. Tears almost coming out of my eyes.

Charlie came to me and hugged me for a long time. He looked at me. "You know that everyone loves you and your voice, right? You have a  talent that not everyone has. Have you talked to the boys that you feel so insecure again?" I sighed, looked down to the floor and shook my head. "You should cause only this way they can show you that you are wrong." I looked up at Charlie. "There were these girls today and they said that I'm too old, too fat and too worthless. That's the reason why Brook cheated." After telling Charlie this, I started crying properly. "Why am I still fat Charlie? I stopped eating two weeks ago but I am still fat. But they can-" 

Suddenly I felt something warm but wet on my head. I looked up and saw Brook standing there, behind me crying, looking devastated. I tried to reach for his hand but he just took a step further away from me. "I did this without doing anything. Andy, I didn't cheat. These were just rumours. The day that they got released, I  talked to Blair about it. I just went out with JJ before he left England to have a chat with him in silence. He told me that he has a crush on Harv and asked me what he should do. I would never cheat on the most amazing boyfriends on this freakin world. And you are not fat Andy, look in the mirror, you almost look like that time when it used to be just Rye and you. You look almost like you have never eaten since new years eve. It scares me. And your voice is amazing. You don't know how often we listen to the covers or live streams just to hear your beautiful voice."

I stood up and ran into Brooks arm. I love him.