OT5 - Evolution of Ed Sheeran Part 2

Mikey POV:

After I got Brook in the car, I went back to get Jack. I took both bags and lifted Jack up when I saw Andy in the door. "Can I carry Jack?", he asked quietly and shyly. I nodded and handed my little Irish bean to Andy. I kissed Andy's cheek and went downstairs with all the bags included mine, Ryes and Andys.

After everyone settled in the car, Rye in the front with Chris and the rest of us in the middle. After about 20 minutes the two cutest boyfriends woke up. "Hungry, I want food." Jack. I was surprised because he's usually the one who sleeps longer. I smiled and gave my little Irish bean his food. "Thanks, Mikey", he said while he gave me a kiss on the cheek and then talked with Andy.

A few minutes later Brook woke up, I gave him his food and when they both ate their breakfast, the car stopped. We had to be here. I looked at the current location and it was a farm with a lot of hay and field. We took all of our stuff and brought it to the barn.

While we changed our clothes, Brook clinched to me like a magnet. I mean, we all know, Brook likes to cuddle but it was, like he was afraid that Rye came near him. "What's wrong, Brook?" "What if Rye hates me? Will he break up with all of us or just me and then I have to leave the band? I don't want to Mikey, I wanna stay with you." He cried and it broke my heart to see him like this. The last time was when his mum showed up to the studio and told him, his dad died.

„Nothing happens here, Rye just has a bad day and I'm sure he'll apologise. We forgive each other so easily, it would be horrible if he wouldn't this time." Brook nodded and went to talk with Chris and Rye. I was scared that Rye would be angry or anything but something else happened. Rylyn had a full make out session. I smiled and whispered in Andy's ear: „Look, they made up and are so cute." Andy smiled too. „Our big happy family."

Hopefully the third and last part comes next week. Please request some other shippings and what you want to happen. Love you lots xxx