OT6 - Cheating rumours Part 2

Rye Pov:

After Andy and Brook left the house, we had a relationship meeting with a special guest. Mrs Fowler. We have invited her cause we need her help to get Andy to be happier. "So boys, what happened to my little boy that he got so sad? By the way, where is my second favourite blonde shortie?" 

We all looked nervous at each other. "Well, Brook and Andy are both in the studio." I sat next to my second favourite mum. "Andy has been through some insecurity thing I think. He stopped eating, just like back then. He is just in his room when we don't have to do work. It feels like he isn't even in this relationship. Sonny thinks that it has to do with the new rumours that apparently Brook cheated on us with JJ."

She looked at me with sad eyes. I've known her ever since I came into this band. She has always told us to call her 'mum' because she thinks that we are her sons, I mean we kinda are. She has always been the mum who would be there for everyone in every situation. The mum who wouldn't yell at their kid but talk them through what they did bad. Except for Brook, he gets a cuddle, stuffies, icecream and small talk that he should think more of his actions cause they might hurt someone. (For example the poor girl who lost hair thanks to Brook and his scissors.)

"Rye, I know you and I know that it hurts you all to see him like this but you know that you can just hide keys, blades and other stuff from him and that he has to come back on his own. You just have to find a way to get him out of his room. Like a mouse. I will talk to him when he comes back." Then it hit me, he only wore hoodies the last two weeks. What if- no he would never do that. Would he? I panicked and ran upstairs to his bathroom and saw no hints that he was cutting.

Timelapse brought to you by a lovely Randy hug that I have never experienced

We talked a lot with Andys mum. Especially about our holidays, since we wanna visit all families. Soon we heard the door getting open and it revealed Charlie with two boys on his hips as they were so small that you could literally carry them like little kids.