RT in love with WDW

This is going to be a crossover one-shot between WDW and RTTV. I hope it goes well, otherwise, I'm dead. Please tell me if I should continue with a WDW crossover or not.

Jack Duff

We finally moved into our new house with three floors and a big pool. Everything was going good and strong, but one thing was different. Andy and I had a weird feeling, that we just couldn't ignore. For all the Fluff and Jandy shippers out there, congratulations, we sailed. Your favourite humans on this earth are together like in a relationship.

After Andy and I unpacked all of our stuff, we decided to go to our neighbours and get to know them. If they are in our age, maybe we could be friends. "Jack, you coming?", I heard Fovvs sweet voice. I nodded, took his hand in mine and with that, we left our house.

Knocking on the door, we stood there awkwardly. The door opened and it was someone who we actually didn't really expected. It was a boy, I'd say about 20 years old, gorgeous pierced-blue eyes and amazing brown hair. He was really handsome, no question. If I wouldn't love Andrew Robert Fowler, I'd definitely marry this human being.

But one thing couldn't make this happen: The Drama between us. If you ask, I talk about Daniel James Seavey and his band ‚Why Don't We'. Even though a year passed since the meeting between Rye and Logan, the fans were still struggling with the hate on both sides, Limelights and Roadies. 

Andy pinched me and I came back to reality thanks to my boyfriend. "Ehm ... what?" "Your name, he wants to know your name." I smiled and stuck my hand out. "Jack Daniel Richard Duff" He shook my hand and smiled back at me. I was so focused that I didn't hear someone else coming towards us. Daniel and I just smiled at each other like idiots.

Half an hour later at the Roadtripcamp-house

"Andy, can I talk to you about something really important?" Fovvs nodded and we went to the kitchen, the only place where we could really talk. "I have something to say too, Jacky. I'm sorry, I really am but I think I have a crush on this blonde neighbour." I smiled foolishly. "And I have a crush maybe on the brunette one." I blushed while Andrew Robert Fowler screamed through the whole house.

I didn't really want to make a long one-shot if you guys hate this kind of thing. Please request anything even crossovers. Love you xx