small pleasant thoughts

🔒

🔒

deku

I smiled as I picked up a picture of me and katsuki in grade school. Even though he has been working on being nice to me he still is a somewhat mean and rude person.

I had have a crush on him since about, fourth or fifth grade. Every single time he dated some girl who only liked him for his quirk, he would always take his anger out on me. It would hurt me physically, but mentally I was happy, excited that I could be the next one who he got to hold hands with. Even though that was highly unlikely to happen, I still dreamt of it everyday.

They say that if you have a crush for longer than three months, it's love. I have had this crush for longer than three years.

I am currently in the seventh grade and, it isn't pleasant. Katsuki's teasing has gotten worse to where almost every single day I would walk home with bruises on my body.

-present-

I was walking home with another collection of bruises from my one and only bully. I sighed and wiped the tears on my face as I thought about how weak I was. Or am.
I bit my lip to avoid crying out in pain. Everything in my body hurt, everything.

Including my feelings.

I just wanted katsuki to just, hold my hand
like he held those girls in school. I smiled as I thought of us holding hands and walking dowm the hallway once again. I groaned as I knew that katsuki was going to hurt me. But the thought of us being romantic made me smile.
I missed the warmth of his hand.

It was a pleasant thought.