i love you

katsuki

I leaned against the U.A fence in the front, the Uber (Haha funny) was going to be here in five minutes, we were only waiting out there for five, six minutes so far, so I didn't mind.

Besides, I had my Deku with me.

I planned to take him to a local cafe, then just walk around town, perhaps go to the mall and buy deku some,

things.

;)

I smiled as the Uber pulled up, me and deku walked into the back of the car. I told the driver the exact place that we wanted to go, and he took us there. Instead of speaking aloud and ruining the drivers music, me and izuku just held hands as he leaned his head on my shoulder.

The ride was over as I pulled deku out of the Uber and we walked into the cafe. It was a fairly normal cafe as I wasn't trying to bring my deku anywhere extravagant. Me and him sat down, he smiled at me as I just rolled my eyes, a smirk plastered on my face as I threw a menu at him.

He flinched and opened it, i just skimmed over the menu, knowing what I wanted to get. Just a basic Cinnamon Milk Tea, as deku told me that he was getting a Mint Milkshake and one of the apple pie slices.

I nodded as I waited for the waiter to come, one again counting all the small or large freckles on his face. I sighed and groaned, "Deku I fucking love you."

"I love you too kacchan." He smiled at me which I just covered my mouth and looked away.

I heard the shitstick giggle and laugh.

-

I might not be posting for a day, or three.

because I'm lazy and I have to update my other book yikes