tommorows date

katsuki

I felt like I just acomplised the biggest thing ever. I felt like I was president of the whole motherfuckin world.

I opened my door and I jumped around my room, a genuine smile on my face. I screamed to myself "con-fucking-grats katsuki!" I'm pretty sure everyone could hear but I could actually care less.

I got the man of my dreams, my love, the one who I have always waited for.

I smiled to myself as I picked up my phone like flash, kachow, and text kirishima.

YOU WILL NOT FUCKING BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED

What happened Bakubro?

I just fucking asked him out

I asked Deku out.

wHOA BAKUBRO WHAT DID HE SAY?!

yes.

come to my dorm now.

as soon as I texted that I heard running and then three bangs on my door.

i opened it to see the one and only Kirishima Eijiro.

"bro bro bro bro bro, when are u gonna tell everyone else?!"
"I don't fucking know, tommorow I guess."

"When's the first date, bakubro?"

"Stop fuckin calling me that. And when Izuku wants to go on one. So probably tommorow, since you know, it's friday" I just realized that I wasn't yelling at him for once in my life.

I smiled to myself, thinking that I had him, my one and only lover.

Kirishima sat on the couch I had in the corner of my room, I just sat on my bed and grabbed my phone.

I looked at dekus contact name 'Stupid Deku' I changed it to 'Izuku Bakugou💞' I smiled and called him.

one ring

two ring

three ring

"H-Hello?"

I smiled a small bit and layed on my bed

"wanna go on a date tommorow? I missed those times."

I heard wind and then a bang, from the phone and the wall.

Then I heard running and then breathing.

"y-yeah sure kacchan!"

He hung up quickly.

I smiled to myself as i looked at kirishima, "order something to eat I'm tucking starving."

-

udhsjxns they make me so soft.💗