her

🔒deku

🔒
deku

I walked home, with only Ochako on my mind.

I sighed as I blushed.

"I think I'm in love.. after what kacchan did I thought I wasn't going to be able to love again.

I smiled as I tried to get the sick feeling out of my stomach.

Flashback time fuckers.

I was one week into my training. Kacchan and me were a couple.

He asked me after the Sludge Incident, I happily agreed as I was in 'love'.

we dated for about a month and three weeks, before I found out he was cheating on me with some other girl.

He left me crying at a date we were at, leaving me for another girl. She looked appealingly better than me in all ways. All I am is a stupid nobody. I worked off my sadness and regret with working out and clearing the beach.

He would usually text me stuff like

'Haha! You loser deku!'

Or just the middle finger emoji.
or just leave a voice message that said
'I never loved you!' Or something related.

I never awnsered after the first five, I knew that it was him and that he was gonna annoy me.

I sighed as I remembered him and me.

I shook my head as I remembered Ochako and her beautiful smile, her beautiful eyes, her large breasts- the was she's so kind to me, and he way she showed me how to except my nickname, somewhat.

everything about her is so entrancing and so beautiful.

sorry y'all.🤭
listen to the song on top please-