consciousness

🔒katsuki

🔒
katsuki

I stood above deku, of course I was the king.
If I had so many followers, why shouldn't I rule this kingdom?

I smirked, towering over deku like he was a small prince. I laughed heroically as I helped him up.

"I am here!" I yelled the famous all night catch phrase as everyone around me and deku clapped. Smirking victorious-ly.

I hugged deku, he hugged back. I chuckled and he giggled his cute giggle.

I smiled and picked him up, running around the playground. I ended up on the top of the small castle of the playground.

I always liked deku as a best friend, sometimes during grade school I thought about asking him out. I didn't want people to think that I was.. gay. So I kept my feelings about him to myself, taking my anger out on him.

Since I liked him, I decided to just, pretend like I didn't. By hurting him and bullying him. Since he still looked at me admiringly, I assumed that he still had a crush on me.

-Present-

I walked home with a couple of my followers, chuckling and kicking some cans.

Two of the bottles that we're on the floor had a strange green substance inside. I kicked both of them as a.. monster came out. My eyes widened as I fired up my quirk. My followers were long gone as soon as they saw the monster. The thing grabbed me as I felt something slide down my throat.

I was not about to loose consciousness.

🔒