all i want

🔒kacchan

🔒
kacchan

today was really nothing out of the ordinary.

basic subjects in school, and for the last three hours of the day hero training. nothing really special.

besides the fact that damn floaty girl and deku were getting closer to each other. each time they had the chance to touch or talk to each other they would.

goddamnit deku people are gonna start to think that you two are dating.

and all I fucking wanted was to have you to my own but if people think you two are dating then might as well give up on asking you out anytime soon.

I sighed as it was an hour after school, since kirishima and the 'deku squad' including kaminari and sero, invited us to go to an ice cream shop in the mall I decided to go.

the only thing I didn't enjoy was the fact that floaty bitch was here, and the fact that she was getting extremely too close to deku for my comfort.

so the only thing I could think of doing was bringing him into the bathroom.

I fucking know that it was a weird move but that's the only was we could get some privacy and I could talk to him without floaty girl glaring or taking him away from me. All I wanted was a nice moment and a conversation with fucking deku.

so I decided to go out with my plan.

I walked up to deku putting the bowl of ice cream that he had on his table, grabbing his arm and taking him to the bathroom. I could tell that floaty bitch was glaring daggers into my back, although I could care less about her and her opinion.

I opened the bathroom door, since there were no stalls and only one bathroom I just locked the door and pinned him against the wall.

no ones point of view

Katsuki scowled at deku, looking down on him.

"K-Kacchan!" Izuku's eyes were wide open with shock as had some tears in his eyes. Izuku hasn't payed much attention to Katsuki since the breakup. And after seeing how much katsuki has matured, his jawline, his big boy pEcs, his abs, his eyes, everything.

including the way he spoke to the soft broccoli boy.

"Why the fuck are you hanging out with floaty girl all of a sudden?!" He growled in izuku ear, as katsukis head as on Izukus shoulder.

Katsuki didn't wanna admit it aloud but, he really, really missed the adorable bean. No matter how many times he tried to convince himself otherwise he really did.

"Me and Ochako are just really close friends, kacchan!"

"Well then explain you two holding hands, explain you two being all lovey dovey!"

Katsukis voice broke as he started to whisper in a hoarse, calm voice.

"all I want is you izuku"

-deku-

"all I want is you izuku" kacchan said to me

my eyes widened as I was almost brought to tears by those six words, I didn't wanna submit to his words.

he broke me and I wasn't going to let him hurt me anymore.

after all, she was the only one who built me up, and I wasn't going to let this explosive bring me down once more.

but a hug could help someone in need, right?

I slowly wrapped my arms around the blonde firecracker, sighing.

"katsuki you hurt me, and I moved on.

well, at least a tiny bit"