sunset

deku once again

me and katsuki were on our way to the mini golf place. It wasn't far from where we were since we were in the middle of town and it was on a main road.

It wasn't really big and surprising, but the landscape was beautiful. Although it was a little cold, me and katsuki managed to walk there without freezing.

Not many people recognized us, which I was happy about. Since we didn't get stopped every couple seconds to take a picture like that happened the last time me and todoroki went out.

Me and katsuki happily swung each other's hands as we walked into the castle-type set up place. I noticed that not only did they have Mini golf, but they had an Arcade, and a couple of rides, along with Lazer-tag.

(I'm basing this off of a real place so don't @ me for making stuff up smh my head)

The rides weren't all that special. There was this Boat water spray thing-, go-karts, bumper cars, and this big jungle gym thing.

The arcade however had a bunch of games. Me and katsuki decided to play a couple of games at the arcade, go Go-karting, go to the jungle-gym thing. And end the day off with some nice Mini Golfing.

We played a couple of shooting games, me and katsuki beat the shit out of Terminator.
(Preach) and some pirate shooting game. Then we played some Jurassic World type of dinosaur shooting game, it was cool since it was a mini dome that we could enter.

Then we- more like katsuki, finished the arcade with that strength punch thing.

My man mister got the high score.

Me and katsuki walked out the door that lead us to the go-karts. Me and him had wristbands that permitted us to go on every ride. It wasn't really expensive. Me and katsuki currently at that moment had about 80-100 dollars left altogether.

The wristbands only cost 20 dollars which wasn't bad. He let me get in the go kart infront of him just because he was being over confident and saying that he was gonna win.

I knew that i had the advantage and I was gonna win.

oh how wrong I was.

katsuki was two laps ahead of me while I was being considerate and driving at a good calm pace.

While he was speeding up, the other people in the karts tried to beat him but he continued to race around the road.

Once we finished that, me and him went to go get something to eat. We didn't realize how much time we spent eating, going to the mall, and walking here. It was already 6:00 pm.

We grabbed one of the funnel cakes that they had at a small shop around the corner and a lemonade that me and him just shared. He bragged at how he beat me in the go-karts by a lot while I just playfully punched his shoulder.

People looked at us slightly different since we held hands while walking around. It really didn't phase me that people looked at us. Me and my wonderful kacchan were happy and that's all that matters.

We finished that as we went to go and get the stick puTTER THINGS- as we picked out what color ball we wanted. We just based it off our hair colors. Yellow and Green.

The sun was already set as the sky was bursting like colorful clouds of cotton candy and fire.

We didn't keep track of our scores as we just played for the hell of it.

We finished the course after thirty minutes or and hour.

We decided to go back and go play some claw machines at the arcade. Only spending fifteen minutes waiting for the Uber trademark to show up.

Katsuki won me a White bunny while I won him a Black one.

We both walked outside and into the car as we told the guy our destination. He asked about UA and I happily replied, katsuki just stared out the window. He dropped us off in the front of the school as we thanked him. Curfew was 10:00 and we were there at 9:00 we talked as we walked back to our dorm building. We opened the door and we walked in. I was laughing and katsuki was just smiling.

We walked to each other's dorms as I walked into his. I sighed as I took off the jacket I was wearing I threw it on katsukis couch. I spread out on his bed and hugged the comforter.

He jumped onto me as he pinned me down and kissed me. I giggled and hugged him. He hugged me back and held me. The tv that he had on the side of his bed was playing some random show.

We hugged in his white covers and fell asleep.

how was that for a horrible and long chapter.

Sorry for making you suffer,

aNyways.

Have a good day, night, or afternoon because yeah.

(katsuki steals all my uwus)