ice cream 👌

deku

me and kacchan finished our food at the cafe, no interruptions, and the place wasn't too packed. The only interruption was girls at the cafe, especially waiters looking at kacchan. I told him and he just said To ignore them as he held my hand

after he held my hand all the girls stopping staring at him. Although a couple of them looked at us with disgusted looks, we didn't care.

we are happily in love.

Me and kacchan were walking to the mall, hand in hand as I pointed out the leaves falling off the trees. All of the leaves either a red, yellow, or orange color. A couple of trees were green, kacchan just smiled as he held my hand behind me. Like those cliche couple pictures.

We found our way to the mall, walking in we decided to just get some ice cream since we didn't at the cafe.

Me and him walked into a candy shop, although the name was 'Candy Mania' they had ice cream in the back. We went back there as the guy who was working at the register walked towards the back as he asked what type each of us wanted.

I ordered Mint and kacchan ordered chOCLATE.

(sInCE SWEET LEMON ISNT A FUCKIJG THING I CHANGED IT.

okay I'll go and write the next chapter now bye.)

We both walked around the mall, kacchan payed for what I wanted, although before we got there I told him that I could pay for myself.

We walked into some game area as there was and array of claw machines or little horses that you could ride. It was a fairly big part of the mall, but me and kacchan decided to go and waste some money there. Only about five or ten Dollars.

-

just a short filler chapter on half of their date lmao