a love interest

the whole 1-A class had a very big English test the day after the deku squad and some others went to the ice cream parlor.

the only thing on the two makes minds; katsuki and izukus, was each other.
no matter how much they tried to get each other of their minds they think about each other so much.

-

🔒Katsuki

🔒
Katsuki

it took me longer than usual to finish the test, almost every single word that we had to read and write made me think of deku.

the test was based on types of flowers. so you could say that we mixed the English test with Nature Science.

After we finished the English test present mic said that we would experiment with flowers, so I just guess that we would be doing something normal in this world filled with people who have quirks.

I didn't mind it, we didn't have to do hero training for a week cause of the thing, that irked me. We were here to become heroes, not do some stupid project about flowers.

at this current moment I was laying my head on my hand, a calm look on my face as the class was listening to Aizawa explain something about math for the 1000th time.

I decided to just sketch on my notebook, and I ended up drawing a izuku.

"this dumb boy is really making me fall for him hard." I stated as I smiled to myself.

The bell rang, signaling lunch. I grabbed my stuff and shoved it into my bag, putting it on the hook of my table as I went to walk out. Only being stopped by deku.

I turned around, lifting an eyebrow at him, not wanting to waste my voice on an extra like him. 

"H-hey kacchan! I was wondering if you would wanna get lunch with me?" He asked, his cheeks having this cute pink tint to them. I tilted my head to the right a small bit as I scowled, nodding as I walked off.

He quickly followed me, walking next to me, which I allowed. I saw deku as an equal, after all, I love the son of a bitch why wouldn't I?

I sighed as I got Spicy Ramen, pretty basic for me. Deku just got curry, which I assumed wasn't spicy.

We chose an empty table. Uraraka was walking up to the table, I just glared at her. I was getting tired of this bitch, does she know when to stop?

I looked at deku after slurping some Ramen. "What do you want?" I put my chopsticks down as I just looked at him, resting my head on my hand. Softening my scowl as I played connect the dots in my mind with the freckles on his face, sprinkled like specks of sand on a low tide beach, his smile reminding me of the sunset on a beach, beautiful and relaxing. His voice like the ocean splashing against the shore. His eyes like the glossy ocean. I shook my head as there was a faint blush on my face.

"I've got it hard don't I?" I said to myself.

"What am I to you, kacchan?" Deku asked.

I wasn't really shocked. I just sighed.

"A love interest." I said truthfully. I'm not one to be dishonest to the point where I'm just plainly lying to myself over and over.

I continued to eat my Ramen with a straight face. Seeing that the beautiful boy was in a daze, just staring at his Curry.

I finished my Ramen, shaking the boy, "Deku, finish your food, class is gonna start." I told him as I walked away from the event that unraveled earlier.

-

hm will this book end soon idk.