Chapter 7 - Busted

Chapter 7 - Alexander

Alexander was shocked. He couldn't believe Mariana had turned herself into a cat just to get into Tom's house. Images of Tom and Mariana together were racing through his mind, but he shrugged them off, assuming that she would never do that. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Alexander called wearily, turning off his Portal. A dark haired Angel walked through. She looked stern yet pretty, but Alexander never noticed. He was looking at the scroll in the Angel's hand.

"Are you-" She unrolled the scroll to check the name, "-Alexander Arnold?" The Angel asked.

"Uh, yeah. Why?" Alexander asked, suspicially.

"You are under arrest on suspicion of loving and watching Satan's daughter, Mariana." The Angel replied, no expression in her face. Alexander stared, open mouthed. How had she known? He was unaware when handcuffs were put on him, or when he was put into a holding cell. He was too busy thinking of his punishment to care about anything else.

The dark haired Angel walked through, the same one who had brought him here. He was dreading when he would see her again.

"The Lord will see you now," she said. Alexander's heart sunk. He'd forgotten. God was the judge. He let himslef be led out into the court....