Teen Fiction Winners!

Hello lovelies! I'm here to announce the incredible winners of this genre! You can all thank your lovely judge: GoldenPen_ 

Please Remember!: If you want your winner sticker you'll need to Private Message my main account: coolcourtney5  Honourable mentions also get stickers! 

Honourable Mentions!

Hit That And You're Dead by: DanielleRGraham 

Outlier by: Kari-Jade

Congratulations lovelies!

For our Third Place Winner we have!: 

Strength and Scars by: TheHermit_Crab

Congratulations lovely! <3 

Review: Let me start with the disclaimer at the beginning of your description, because it needs to be addressed. "This story is on hold right now and being written in private so I don't suggest reading it. I'm leaving it up, though, because I entered it in a lot of contests and I'm too lazy to go through and tell the admins that I'm out so...yeah, this still exists."

I'm going to disagree with you, because I do suggest reading it.Have more faith in your writing, please, because it's far from as bad as you claim it is.Sure, it's a draft, and your grammar isn't perfect. Still, if the grammar doesn't completely derail me when I read, I usually look past it and focus (like I've done here) on the actual plotline.You have an exceptional storyline here.I like how you gradually give us clues from Nina's past, which indirectly show us why she is the way she is. I would like to see more of these flashback chapters, because they're quite interesting and nicely put together.You do a nice job with chapter lengths, too, and you've written this in a way that allows readers to imagine what's going on.Honestly, I was disappointed that you put this on hold, because I was really getting into it. Don't give up on it, or feel as though it's not worthy, because it has some great potential. When you start updating it again, I would definitely be willing to give it another look

Coming in at Second Place we have!

Can You Keep a Secret? by: CocoS_14 

Congratulations lovely!! <3 <3 

Review: This story was nicely developed, and I felt as though the plotline was a strong one.

I liked seeing how Kayla and Zane were able to develop their relationship, and how they grew to confide in one another over time. However, I feel as though things at the end could have been drawn out a bit more. I read all the way through, and for the sake of posting potential spoilers, I won't outright say how things end. Yet, I believe that there could have been a bit more buildup to the ending, a few more glimpses into their developing relationship. Those descriptions could help to make the finale feel a bit less sudden.Another thing I noticed was that the teachers were a bit unrealistic. Not sure if this was intentional for a hint of a comedic purpose, but I know teachers don't act like that in a lot of school systems. I didn't necessarily mind it, but some readers might find that annoying.Overall, I liked this book a lot more than I expected to. Admittedly, this isn't the type of Teen Fiction that normally catches my eye, but you got me interested and kept me reading on. I felt as though I could understand your characters' motives, and love how Kayla's backstory was sprinkled in bit by bit. A few more edits could make this book even better.Great Job, and keep up the good work!

Annd Finally! For First Place Winner!!!

The Stand Off by: writer_geek

Congratulations lovelyyyy!!! <3 <3 <3

Review: I love the premise of this book. I'm a fan of sports myself, so it was nice to read a book that seemed to portray American football in a relatively realistic light. I've read stories like this in the past, where a girl tries out for the guys' football team. In most of these stories, the girl ends up becoming the quarterback, or a kicker, so it was nice to see you giving Bailey a different position. It made the book feel less cliche.

I think your pacing was, at least up to the point where I read, quite good. Scenes flow smoothly, and you didn't have many glaring grammar errors.This book has its moments, points when things seem unrealistic. You lost 1.5 points because of this. However, these can be easily fixed. Bailey seems to underreact to her mother's death. It's only been a short time since this happened to your main character's mom, yet she reacts to it as though she was very young when it occurred, as though the event barely left a real impact on her. This is the one thing I found to be glaringly unusual, and a few simple revisions could make this a lot more realistic.Nice job, and keep writing!

These are the winner of the Teen Fiction genre of The Chaos Awards 5!! Congratulations to all of you!! If you haven't won please do not be upset. You will have many more future chances in my upcoming awards! And we all have room for improvements!! <3