Historical Fiction Winners!

Hello lovelies! It's time for the fantastic winners of the Historical Fiction genre to be revealed! A huge thank you to the incredible: DeannaHellerErskin For judging this genre! Please remember to thank your judge for all their hard work! <3 

Please Remember! If you want your winner sticker you'll need to private message me on my main account: coolcourtney5 Honourable mentions also get a sticker!! <3 

Honourable Mentions: 

WARLORDS by: saxophone94 

Mike & Beth by: DanielleRGraham 

Congratulation lovelies!

For our third Place winner we have!: 

Forbidden Queens by: BookishWonderland101 Score: 90/100

Review: Reading 3.1: Forbidden Queens was something I greatly enjoyed. The main character was a damsel in distress but her newfound love for the man she should hate was sort of cliche. But, that type of cliche is something that a lot of people look for and want in a story. I really didn't see many flaws. I did enjoy your setting however. Now, if I was randomly choosing a book based on cover, I would choose your book because that cover is amazing! Congratulations on your win!   

Congratulations lovely! <3

Coming in at Second Place we have!!: 

The Book of Asterope by: ginandink Score: 91/100

Review: Reading The Book of Asterope was something I found to be quite different from what I'm used to with historical fiction. The prologue was amazing with the foretelling. I did notice some minor grammar flaws, but nothing that would sink your boat. It was pretty well-written overall and I'm sure that this story could have potential for the Wattys next year. I have to say that I really loved your main character's name! It's completely different from the normal names I come across. The descriptions were lovely and the pace was well-planned as well. Congrats!

Congratulations lovely!! <3 <3 

Annnd Finally!! For our First Place Winner!!!:

L'Ange de la Mort: The Art of Revolution ✓ by: poznati 

Review: Reading L'Ange de la Mort: The Art of Revolution was something I had high standards for since I saw that it won Longlist, Shortlist, and now a Wattys. The action right off the bat is something that I think most readers would agree is a good way to start a book, it kept me on the edge of my seat with fingers crossed! I really liked your main character and the fact that he's an assassin. The chosen time period is also quite exquisite and goes along the historical fiction time frame as I believe it should. The story is quite engaging! I do have to say that I'm a bit of a grammar freak and I am pleased that I didn't find any flaws, really. The story was well-written, had amazing action scene, and some humor! Congratulations on winning the Wattys and this as well!

Congratulations lovely!!! <3 <3 <3  

I would like to thank everyone for entering into this contest!! Please do not be upset if you haven't won, there are many more chances to come! <3 Please remember to be proud of the amazing work you've created! <3 Please join me in congratulating the lovely winners you see here! 

Thank you all so much for reading!! <3