Poetry Winners!

Hello everyone!! I'm here to announce the winners of the Poetry genre!! <3 I would like to thank: aastha2509 for judging this genre!! 

Please remember! If you want your winner sticker you'll need to private message my main account: coolcourtney5 And yes! Honurable Mentions get a sticker as well! <3 

Honourable Mentions: 

A Song Yet Unsung by: let_alpha_write 

Withered by: golsam18 

Congratulations lovelies! 

In Third Place we have!: 

NEFELIBATA by: RoseHope242 

Review: I truly enjoyed reading this. This was all about those simple things that prevails around us, which was the very reason I liked it in the first go as most of us can relate to it. All the poems seemed to speak a different story, it was based on a theme that very much resembled to your short and to the point titles. The poems had a very different element that said that life isn't all black and white, all through the poem I felt like your words were like musings that I love the most. It felt like verses were just coincidentally rhymed... To say simply amazing.

Congratulations lovely! <3

Coming in at Second Place we have!!:

Alfaaz by: SahikaD 

Review: This was the most surprising thing ever on Wattpad in the poem section because the way you delivered the story of an one sided lover in the form of poem is something to be appraised... really. I bet the first time when I started reading it I didn't even realise when I had read 8 pages all together. The rhyme, the way you explained about the plot, the uncanny and the emotions brewing up in both of them and the way they were holding back their emotions were enveloped within the verses perfectly. The elements of the poems be it the way you rhymed or the personifications in mid were just awesome. This was truly a smart penning of story in poem format and it didn't even break the flow. Magnificent....

Congratulations lovely!! <3 <3 

Annnd Finally!! For our First Place Winner!!!: 

The Irony by: iampotato8080 

Review: This was an extraordinary set of poems. Each differed with one another. I loved the way you used rhyme and the choice of your words that brought the meaning out so intimidatingly. Each poem was of varied length, that didnt broke the intrest... and different elements of emotions were visible in the verses. It was very impressive the way in some you portrayed the cruel truth of the world, while in some you put the reader on the backseat like some the journey is going on, while some poems were about the atmost unheard, while some about most of us can relate to.... You took us to dreamland, to battlefield, to cruel kingdoms and even the withered spots. I love that the poems unfolded so smoothly and the way you made it more intensifying. All I would say is that you kept us later bugging with questions and how similar are we to it. Fabulous job dear. My favourites were dilemma and wondering why.

Congratulations lovely!!! <3 <3 <3

I would like to thank everyone for entering into this contest, I hope you've enjoyed it. Please join me in congratulating the winners of Poetry!! Don't be upset if you haven't won, please! There are always more chances to come in the future!! <3 Please remember to always be proud of the work you have created, and keep in mind we all have room for improvement!! <3

Thank you all so much. <3