Lunch

I grabbed my lunch out of my bag. "What do you have?" I heard in my head.

"Why? Did you forget your lunch?" I asked.

"....no." He said and I smiled.

"Seriously? Well, I have a sandwich, a small salad, chips, a drink and coffee jelly." I glanced at him.

"Coffee.. jelly?" He asked.

"I know you well enough." I thought and took it out. I looked around and no one was around. I threw it over to him, and he easily caught it.

"Thanks." He said and I nodded and ate my sandwich.

I saw someone's shoes stop in front of where I was sitting. I looked up at her, she had blue hair and had a blush on her face along with a nervous smile. "Su, whose this?" I thought.

"Teruhashi Kokomi, she is well liked for her beauty in the school." Saiki told me.

"Teruhashi-san, its nice to meet you." I smiled at her saying her name.

"Y/n, welcome back." She smiled sweetly.

"They're so beautiful!"

"Our angel and our goddess!"

"Someone quick! Take a picture!"

"No wait, take a video!"

"Do both!"

"How was your lunch?" I asked her.

"I had a light salad. What's this?" She asked, looking at the sandwich in my hand. "It looks.. fattening.." she thought.

"Oh, my mother made it for me. I wish she would've let me make it myself, she already has so much to do." I sighed and ate another bite.

"I see, well, I look forward to seeing more of you this year." She smiled and left. "Now, people will think even better of me for being her friend! She knows my name too, so that's a plus. I haven't talked to her before, so it means she has noticed me and so its good for me that the 'goddess' acknowledges me!" I heard her thoughts as she walked away.

"I don't like her.." I drank the drink that was on my desk. "I feel like she's going to be a thorn in my side.." I thought and I heard a laugh and glanced back at him to see his stoic face. "Are you mentally laughing?" I asked him.

"Yes, I am." He said and I rolled my eyes. We had a mental conversation as I ate my lunch, and it was hard not to laugh at him when he comments on his friends, or his annoyances.

The bell rang and students filed back into class. The lesson went on and I was just drawing pictures on my paper. "You should pay attention." I heard in my head.

"If you can't tell, I'm mentally sticking my tongue out at you." I said smiling and drew a picture of it, and showed it to him.

"......"

"Ah, left you speechless? Is my drawing that beautiful?" I asked.

"It's horrendous." he said and I pouted.

"Ms. (Y/n)" I looked up at the math teacher.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Please come up and solve this problem." She motioned to the board.

"Okay~" I smiled and walked up and quickly did the equation. "The answer is h= 3.5" I said and put away the chalk and walked back to my seat.

"Good job Ms. (Y/n)." the teacher said and I smiled in return and sat down and doodled more. "I don't suck at drawing.." I thought still pouting.

"You're not cute, stop it." I heard and turned to look at him working on the worksheet.

"I'm going to stop bringing you coffee jelly." I threatened and I saw his hand stop moving.

"... You're decent." He answered.

".... One a week." I thought.

" 2 a week." He bargained.

"You don't get to bargain." I argued.

"Fine, one a week." he said and I smiled.

"I win~" I looked back at him and saw him smile just the slightest.

"Alright everyone, do numbers 40-45. They might be a bit long, but make sure to show all your work!"

"Yes!" The whole class answered. Everyone began to pack up for the next class, PE. I waited for Saiki, since he was basically the last one out. "You don't have to wait you know." He said.

"So you can speak." I smiled at him.

"Only cause you refuse to answer me like this." he thought.

"That's only half true." I responded and walked down the hall towards the PE class.

"How's your family?" I asked him.

"Same as always." he shrugged.

"Mine as well, no one has changed all that much, huh?" I asked.

"Well, you have. Traveling, participating in martial arts tournaments, interning at business's, acting and modeling." He listed.

"I only acted in small background roles, and I modeled for my uncles, so that hardly counts." I thought as we walked down the stairs.

"I heard we have to run a mile!"

"What?!"

"But I just got my hair done yesterday!"

"What does that have to do with this?"

"I don't know, but it's all nice right now. I don't want it to get all smelly later."

"This isn't a movie Haku."

"But it's so hot today."

"Let's hurry before we are marked late!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Also sorry if Saki is OOC

{Edited 7/19}