Coffee Jelly

"Alright, the girls can play on the left side of the field, boys on the right!" The teacher announced.

"Have fun~" I thought knowing he could hear.

"Same to you." He said and we walked in separate directions.

The girls were playing volleyball and the boys were playing dodgeball. Most of the girls didn't want to play since they didn't know how, and those that did didn't want to dive to save the ball, or jump to hit spikes or blocks, especially Teruhashi who she said she wasn't feeling well, and was sitting on the side in the shade.

"Got it!" I yelled and spiked the ball over the net, earning a point.

"Nice spike!"

"Receive!"

"Again!"

"I got it!"

~time skip~

"Is that guy okay?" I asked Saiki.

"I don't know." he replied.

"He could have brain damage you know." I added.

"Not possible, I didn't throw it that hard." he said looking at me.

"You threw it at light speed past one guy, hit one of your own teammates, then it rebounded and hit the opponent in the back. That guy has a cut on his cheek." I said, looking at one of the guys receiving a bandage from the teacher.

"No comment." he said.

"Let's just go to class." I said and he nodded.

When we got to class, all my friends were already gossiping. I sat and just began nodded along with what they were talking about. I honestly couldn't care less who liked who, who broke up with who because they were blah blah blah blah.

"Oh really?" I asked pretending to be amazed.

"Yeah I head that he likes you!!" they squealed.

"Oh, I see..." I nodded. "Oh, I have to start going back to my seat." I said looking at the time, waving a quick bye.

I sat down and casually turned around in my seat to face Saiki and he looked at me. "Can I borrow a pencil please?" I asked and he reached down into his bag and gave me a pencil. "Thanks~" I said and turned back around. "By the way, the girl next to you is making lovey dovey eyes at you." I thought.

"I know, she likes me for some reason." he says.

"You're likable." I told him, drawing some random doodles in my notebook.

"Want to come over later? My parent will like that you're back." he said.

"... Sure, I have no plans." I said.

The day went on gradually. Homework, notes, homework, yada yada. It was finally time for school to end. "Saiki, do you have an umbrella?" I asked as I packed up my things. He nodded. We walked down the halls and stairs together. I turned the corner to the lockers first, "Oh, that girl who likes you is waiting at the entrance." I said and turned to see Saki was gone.

I looked outside again and saw the rain was gone. I started walking and when I exited the school, Saiki joined me quickly. "You're hair's all wet." I said noticing water dripping from his hair.

We walked silently and I didn't mind. We finally got to his house and his father flung open the door immediately. "Ah! Kusuo! You brought home a girl! W-Wait! Isn't this (Y/n)-san?!! You're back!" he cheered an quickly brought me into for a hug.

"It's nice to see you again." I said as he swung me back and forth.

"Let her down already." Saiki said and closed the door behind him.

Saiki led me up to his room and I sat on his bed. He grabbed some extra clothes and changed into them in a flash and sat on the ground. He then turned on the tv, "You could sit on the bed." I said and he just shrugged. I crawled off the bed and sat behind him with my les crossed. I leaned forward and lay my head on his shoulder. "How are your powers?" I asked.

"Why do you ask?" he asks me in return.

"Well, you never wore these glasses before, and you never had these antennas before either." I said reaching up, playing with his soft pink hair.

"My eyes turn people to stone if I look directly at them without lenses. The antennas help control my telekinesis." he said.

"So, you have medusa eyes now?" I asked smiling and he nodded.

"The petrification only lasts 24 hours." he says.

"Still medusa eyes." I replied. "How about you're X ray vision?" I asked.

"Same as always. Still doesn't work on you." he said and I smiled.

"Good, though I wonder why." I said, repositioning myself to use his lap as a pillow.

"Kusuo! Help me move some furniture, would you?" his father burst in. "It'll be a breeze with your powers!" he said smiling.

"Do it yourself." Saiki responded.

"What? Well, I would, but I already have something to carry. See? I have to carry your mother." He exclaims.

"You're so strong." his mother says.

"Okay, my parents are definitely not that expressive with their love." I thought and Kusuo looked at me.

"I'll say it again, do it yourself." Kusuo said towards his father.

"Want me to help?" I asked Kusuo.

"Just stay  here." he said and stood up patting my head before leaving the room.

After about 10 minutes, I felt the house shake, then 30 minutes later, Kusuo came back, except he looked annoyed and exhausted.

"What happened to you?" I asked and he flopped on his bed.

"Kusuo?" I crawled over and sat next to the bed.

"I'm just tired." he said and I smiled and poked his cheek. "I'll go make you some coffee jelly." I said and he instantly sat up.

We made coffee jelly together, well mainly, he did everything with his telekinesis. I just read him the instructions, and kept time. "Just wait for 2 more minutes." I said as I sat on the kitchen stool.

He was literally staring at the timer in my hand. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Done." I said and he quickly got the coffee jelly and sat down to eat it.

I laughed a bit seeing his reaction and I simply just stared at him while he ate it. "Stop staring." he thought.

"Well, you only smile so happily eating coffee jelly, I'm burning the memory into my phone." I said taking a few pictures of him making him glare at me when I was done.

"Well, I should be getting home. Bye." I gave him a quick hug and grabbed my things and left his house to see my uncle already waiting for me.

"Have fun?" he asked.

"A bunch." I said and looked at the pictures I took. I smiled and picked my favorite one and sent it to Kusuo.

 I smiled and picked my favorite one and sent it to Kusuo

~~~~~~~~~

thoughts?

{Edited 7/19}